I could feel Roddy staring at me intensively. I turned around to stare at him as well since it's seems like we having a staring party or something.
"Speak for y'all selves" Roddy said still staring at me.
"Ight man i don't know what y'all got going on with all this staring and shit but we about to go in the car" Kam said heading to his car.

"so Queen how you been, talk to me" Roddy said stepping closer to me making me smile uncontrollably.

"I've been working on my business and you know other than that living, how about you" I asked.
"How has that been going for you" He asked looking  for a while.

I looked up to his face meeting my eyes with his. I heard his question but I got so lost looking into his eyes i didn't care. They were just so damn attractive along with his hair which seemed to be 5x
bigger and grown out since the last
time i seen him.

"Queen, Queen you good Boog em here
to pick you up" he said tapping me lightly.

I smiled lightly before walking to Boog's car.
"GURL WE SAW YOU FLIRTING WITH RODDY" Jay, Lyric, and Boog yelled simultaneously making me jump back a little.

I looked back to see Roddy laughing. I waved at him before being yanked in the car by Lyric.
"tell us how it went we saw you waving" she' said nudging me like she just didn't snatch the soul out of my body.

"well we talked about ourselves for a lil' until you guys came" I shrugged

"ouuuu he think you cute he wanna have sex" Jay teased making us all bust out laughing.
As Boog drove and talked they decided that tomorrow us and the boys should go out together.

I said my goodbyes to everyone as I entered my apartment. I headed to the shower as soon as I got in.

"hey Alexa play my shower playlist"

"Okay"

"Let me tell you about this situation
I been feeling so unappreciated
Everything I do, it ain't enough
I done been lied to, I done fell in love
You can't trust me and I can feel it baby
I been feeling so unappreciated
Everything I do, it ain't enough
I done been lied to, I done fell in love, love" i sung as a washed my body.

I use the shower as my calm and thinking place. My ming was racing 157 mph right now. Mostly about Roddy.

Flashback

"Queen probably sucked Roddy off"
"Ye, she went from being an innocent church girl
to sucking and fucking" Amber and Jasmine joked making the whole table laugh.
Queen and Roddy has recently kissed and Roddy went around bragging and told people she let him
hit and he gave him top, which was not true.

It was very hard for Queen to deal with these
rumors and made her go into a very depressive state.
It harmed her reputation for a while but she made it through it. She was very hurt because Roddy her best friend who she thought she could trust with everything, went and said this about her.

When ever she would walk pass a boy or group of boys the would make gagging and moaning sounds, and the girls weren't any better. If she was ever in the restroom they would chuckle and akeke at her.

But one day Boog had enough of the bullying and made Queen decide it was time to whoop some ass. That was the day Queen felt normal again, beat a bitch, and was the last time someone talked about her.
Every since then Boog and Queen were inseparable.

Flashback over

I dried off still thinking about that day. What a time high school was.
"Incoming call from Boog🥳💙"

"Q how was your day" she smiled her big smile at me showing off her big dimples.

"It was nerve recking, like he acted like he didn't remember what he did to me. That shit hurted me and he think he can walk his ugly cat eyes ass in here like he ain't hurt me" I ranted on as Boog have me advice and to see from his point of view.

We talked the whole night away as usual before we realized we have to go to sleep a bit earlier due to the event planned for tomorrow.

"Bye Q love you girl, stay strong"

"Bye Boog love you and you too"

I turned on my Tv to Rick and Morty as I dozed off.
I can tell i'm gonna hate tomorrow already.