"Ask yourself that." Mew muttered under his breath.

*****

   The convenience store was closed, so they had to go to the super market.

   Mew entered the market, but didn't see Gulf beside him. He went back to the entrance and found the younger struggling with the shopping carts.

   "We don't need that."

   "Yes we do. I've always wanted to push one of these." Gulf huffed, still trying to pull one cart from the chain.

   Mew sighed, the things I am doing for a certain Gulf Kanawut.

   "Move." and in one swift motion he separated a cart and pushed it towards Gulf.

   Gulf smiled at him gratefully, and Mew could feel his annoyance and anger going away.

   Gulf was like an over-excited 6-year old kid who was coming to the super market for the first time. He was bouncing up and down, from aisle to aisle, buying all sorts of junk food he could get his hands on. His eyes were wide with astonishment at the number of things he found, his cheeks were puffed up and a bit red.

   "Your first time?" Mew asked, amused.

   "Yeah, never had the need to go to one. You?"

   "I worked part-time in one before."

   "Oh." This was some new piece of information he had of Mew, and many questions rose inside him, but he kept them to himself; he didn't want to seem too eager.

   And sometime in between the person pushing the cart had changed. At first Mew didn't mind pushing it around though, but as time went by, the items in the cart increased and it became hard to push.

   "I am not going to push it anymore, you push it yourself." Mew said and slightly pushed the cart in Gulf's direction.

   "Aww giving up already? I should have known Bears are so lazy to do heavy work." Gulf said with a fake pout.

   "What?"

   "It's okay. I'll buy you lots of honey too. I'll make you a healthy Bear." Gulf said proudly.

   "Do whatever you want." and Mew cursed under his breath.

   "The diary products are down there." Gulf said turning around, "With the honey, what else do bears eat?"

   "Oh they like eating meat. Kitten meat is the best, and I can see some right in front of me." Mew said, glaring at Gulf.

   After the bill was paid (by Mew, when it was time to pay Gulf suddenly excused himself. Not that Mew minded it, in fact he found it amusing); they headed back home.

   "We are going back home?" Gulf asked. "We'll be late for dinner."

   "I don't want the ice-cream melting and staining the seats."

   Gulf just nodded in response.

   Mew parked in front of the building, he handed Gulf the key to their penthouse.

   "Go keep the stuff in the kitchen."

   "Why me?"

"Because you bought all that. Now hurry along, we'll be late for dinner."