" Before you loose yo shit , it's not what you think it is babe. " He assured me.

" What is it then ? "

He reached down in front of him and unzipped the bag revealing what was it in. A bag full of money. I was so shocked that I could barely even breathe for a second. All I could was stare at it , there was so much money I didn't even know where to start from if I was to grab it.

" H- how much money is that ? " I stuttered out with my shockness still plastered on my face

" You sure you wanna know da answer to dat ? " He said peeping at me from the corner of his eye.

I closed my eyes and took some deep breaths to prepare myself for what he was about to say.

" Okay yes , I'm ready. " I said putting my hands in my lap.

" $100,000 dollars. "

" Shit , where'd you get all this damn money from ?!" I yelled out as he grabbed me trying to calm me down.

" Calm down babe , we all good this is all OUR money. We can do whatever we want wit it I promise. I'm not gonna get in any kind of trouble or nothing. " He assured me kissing me on my forehead.

" You sure babe , I don't wanna get caught in any of your business. " I said wrapping my arms around him.

" Babe I promise you wit everything in me , we straight no trouble , no jail or nothing. " He assured me once again.

" Eh okay I just wanna be sure about - " I was cut off by his finger on my lips.

He took his finger away from my mouth and leaned in to kiss me. I wasn't surprised by his sudden move but the fact that we were both catching feelings for each other and neither of us wanted to admit aloud amongst ourselves so we just let it play out till it was the right time.

                                   Priest                              Atlanta , Georgia                                  9:30pmI was back home with Fay just chilling watching television till I realized it was still early and we didn't eat yet

Priest
                              Atlanta , Georgia
9:30pm
I was back home with Fay just chilling watching television till I realized it was still early and we didn't eat yet. So I got up from the couch to heat up our food I got earlier when I was out from the burger spot. After 15 minutes , the food was ready and I sat it on the counter to let it cool off.

I walked back towards the living room and sat back down on the couch to watch television till we could eat and Fay was clicking through channels trying to find something to watch till a news break story caught both our attention.

She put the remote down on the table and we started to watch the news story to see what it was about. As the news reporter started to talk , I stood up and walked back towards the kitchen so I could get our food. As I went back to sit down on the couch with Fay , the news lady had started talking about the new story that they had just gotten earlier.

This is Scott Dunn reporting from The Safe Haven Shelter in Atlanta Georgia and we reported on this story earlier today at 12pm

This is Scott Dunn reporting from The Safe Haven Shelter in Atlanta Georgia and we reported on this story earlier today at 12pm. At around 7:45pm , we had gotten some more information on this same incident. Now earlier , we had gotten word that a 17 year old male who is homeless and has been ever since birth has escaped this shelter in Atlanta that you see right behind me. Now just 10 minutes ago , Atlanta police learned the young man's name and also who his father is.

        Rashawn Young , Priest's Little BrotherThe young man's name is Rashawn Young and his father Kaine Young , who passed away some months ago and was once a big time drug dealer from the state of Georgia also

The young man's name is Rashawn Young and his father Kaine Young , who passed away some months ago and was once a big time drug dealer from the state of Georgia also.

Police have no word or information on whether he had been found yet but we will be sure to keep you updated on this story for more information. This is Scott Dunn reporting , back to you guys in the studio.

When the news break was over , all I could do was sit in silence thinking back to when I tried finding him a couple months back but I had no luck and now that I knew he was here in Atlanta that just made things a whole lot easier for me. It was kind of like he was looking for me all this time instead of me looking for him. Faith looked up at me and crawled to my end of the couch and cradled me in her arms as I laid my head on her lap.

" It's gone be okay babe , whatever I can do I'll be here for you to help you ... you know that. " She said as I soothed his back trying to calm him down.

" I know bae , I just didn't think it would be him of all people , you know ? " I told her.

" You and I both know he's been that way ever since you two have known each other , you can only help those who want it babe remember that. " She told me.

I sat up getting off her lap and tried to eat some of my food. Faith got her plate from the table and ate a piece of her burger as well.

" I hear what you saying , I just need some time to process and understand all of it. " I said drinking his soda.

" Take as much time as you need. " She assured me.

Getting up from the couch , Faith headed upstairs towards our bedroom.

" I'm gone go take a shower , you gone be okay down here by yourself ? " She asked stopping midway.

" I'll be aight bae go head and do ya thing. " I told her.

" Well you know where I am if you wanna join. " She said winking at me before making it up the up the stairs to the bedroom.

While Faith went to go take her shower , I stayed downstairs finishing up the rest of my food and checking my phone to see if I had any messages or calls but I had none. Just as I put my phone back down on the arm rest of the couch , it started ringing and it was Kody calling me from the hospital.