Chaper 1 Beyond The Sun

The princess of light heard a girl crying down at earth she started to talk to her and said "hey little girl what's wrong?"
The little girl sniffed "w-who a-are y-you a-and w-where a-are y-you?". The princess of light replied "oh you don't know me well I'm the princess of light and my name is Majesty and I'm at heaven right now what's your name little girl?"
The girl said "oh...... well I'm Majesta ." Majesty said "nice name now what wrong?" Then Magician said "well I lost my mom and dad." Majesty replied by saying "oh follow the sun you will find them I promise." Majesta  said "thx you so much!" Majesty said "your welcome" and smiled. 

AFTER AWHILE

Majesty heard a scream. She knew that she had to go to earth so she did. She found the person the person screaming DEAD! But Majesty revived her and quickly went back to heaven. The doctor found the girl and took her to the hospital. The doctor was so surprised that the girl lived. The girl smiled and said "Majesty revived me." The doctors were shocked. The Legends Are True. Now they know about Majesty.............

NOW (PRESENT )

(Btw the girl that got revived has a necklace for her to never lie)

"Mommy?" A little girl said. "Hmmm... yes?" Her mom said. "Will I ever see Magesty, if I'm in trouble will she said me?" "Sweetie I don't know, maybe that Little girl switched  her necklace so she could lie" said the mom. "Okay mom" said the little girl. Magesty look below. "Hmmm I see they don't believe I'm real....." said Magesty. She hopped down to earth and said, "hello there little girl and her mom".  " *shocked* MAGESTY!" they screamed.

               TO BE CONTINUED