2

It was hot when Momo woke. The blanket had been pushed down to her knees, the sheets twisted around her feet. It was still dark, but she could see the light waiting to spill into the room from behind the curtain. Her girlfriend was laying half on top of her, slightly drooling on her chest with her arms wrapped tightly around Momo's body. Kyoka swore up and down that she didn't drool in her sleep, but they all knew that it wasn't true.

Momo hugged her closer, pressing a kiss to Kyoka's forehead as she tried to shift her over and off of her. Kyoka moaned a little in her sleep and wrapped herself around the nearest pillow without waking. Momo smiled at her as she got out of bed. She untangled the sheets and pulled them up to Kyoka's waist, then she folded the blanket at the foot of the bed.

She slipped out of the room quietly. The calendar on the back of the door reminded her that they all had the day off today, so there was no need to rush as she went through her morning routine.

The scent of bacon was in the air and she followed the smell down the hall. She could hear Izuku's voice singing from the kitchen, loudly, poorly, and it made her smile. He was singing along to one of Kyoka's songs, but he didn't know all the words. She was laughing by the time she walked into the kitchen.

Izuku spun around to face her, his face red. "M-Momo! I, uh..."

"You haven't learned the words to this song yet?" she asked. "You listen to it all the time."

"Don't tease me," he replied, turning redder.

She laughed, stepping forward to place a kiss on his cheek. "You're up early. I thought you'd want to sleep in. You've been working hard lately." She crossed the room to begin setting the table and he turned back to the stove.

"I wanted to surprise you," Izuku said. "I was gonna make you both breakfast in bed but someone had to ruin my plan."

"Sorry. You know I'm a morning person." She doubted Kyoka would be getting up anytime soon, so she only set the table for the two of them. She poured herself a glass of cranberry juice and orange juice for Izuku. "This might be better, though. It'll give our night owl more time to sleep in."

"Yeah, but she's a lot easier to surprise," Izuku said. "I was hoping to get you this time."

She laughed as she sat at the table. "You'll have to get up earlier than this to surprise me."

Izuku took her plate from the table, shoveling food from the pans and putting it on her plate. He filled her plate with eggs, bacon, and waffles topped with whipped cream and strawberries. "I hope you like it."

"I'm sure it'll be great," she told him. "Your cooking gets better all the time."

He loaded up his own plate, sitting it across from her before going back to retrieve the syrup and handing it over to her. "Your cooking is still better than mine, though."

"Only a little." She drizzled the syrup over her waffles, cutting it into triangles before taking a bite. She hummed happily as she chewed. "It's really good, Izuku."

"Thanks, Momo."

They didn't talk much, listening to the sound of Kyoka's singing coming from the speakers of Izuku's phone. This was one of her older albums, but Izuku listened to it enough that she was fairly certain it had to be his favorite. She couldn't believe that there were still songs that he didn't know all the words to.