Chapter 1~ Welcome to the devildom

Start from the beginning

Apparently he didn't consider himself human for some reason. Weird I thought. Perhaps I'd been kidnapped into a cult.

"I suppose I should start by introducing myself. My name is Diavolo. I am the ruler of all demons, and all know of me and someday I will be crowned king of Devildom" He explained, his sudden smile being replaced by seriousness.

He held out his hand for me to shake, once I placed my free hand in his, only to realize how warm they were. He seemed pleased to receive a handshake from me from the huge smile plastered on his face with excitement twinkling in his eyes.

He was the first one to let go, yet still he offered me the friendly smile. He mentioned something about demons, and this being the Devildom. It sounded like hell if I was being honest.

I bit the insides of my cheek, staring at the ground. Bracing myself to ask a question. He was incredibly nice towards me and I didn't want to be rude.

"I-i'm sorry but why m-me?" I asked my voice quiet while my heartbeat frantically thumped in my chest. I was more scared for my little brother than I was of myself.

My baggy top hid my figure, the black shirt decorated with big bold letters reached my knees. The top itself was thin, making me colder, my feet were numb on the cold floor.

Another voice spoke, snapping me out of my thought's.

"I will explain everything to you" a deep voice came. I glanced at the man, this one had black hair parted on the right side of his face. His eyes were black with a gradient of red.

My heart sped up, I was in a unfamiliar place with my little brother who was beyond terrified. I stepped a little further back trying to hide him more.

I felt his gaze linger onto mine, I wasn't one for looking people in the eyes so I ended up looking down.

"Ignis, this is Lucifer. He is a demon and the avatar of Pride, he's also the vice president of the student council and my right hand man...and not just in title, I assure you" Diavolo explained. "Beyond that, he's also my most trusted friend!" The man in red smiled, his eyes holding a certain warmth for his friend.

How sweet, I smiled a tiny bit only for the smile to be replaced by my neutral expression.

"Flattery will get you nowhere, Diavolo" The black haired man let out a sigh, almost as if he was used to the constant compliments he got from him.

"Speaking on behalf of the entire student body at this great and storied school of ours...I offer you a most heartfelt welcome, Ignis" The man smiled slightly.

I was yet again surprised, hearing my name from strangers was frightening. I was barely paying attention.

"Ignis.. I don't like this place..I want to go home" My little brother quietly said, his voice laced with obvious worry.

The room fell silent, a surprised expression on the faces of the men in the room.

"A human child?" The black haired man said, an expression of confusion on his face.

"Oh it seems we have another guest. When Ignis was summoned here this human child was summoned alongside her, perhaps he's a family members of hers?" Diavolo said. "I hope you don't mind, but we'll discuss this after I tell you about the exchange program, what's his name?"

"His names Ambrose.." I replied.

"What a wonderful name!" He grinned stepping close to him, crouching down and ruffling his hair.

Ambrose hid behind me more intimidated.

He got up walking back to his desk and started his explanation.