Part 1 friends

——-Jimmy's POV——-

I finally laid myself on the couch in the lounge area of the boys dorm. After doing so many requests from people and teachers my day was going by fast and it was already lunchtime. I finally had time for myself. Until...

"YES finally! I mean it's a start, and maybe there'll be even more pe-"

"Would you shut the fuck up!" I raised my voice after my peace was ruined. I sat-up in anger to see who the culprit was, ready to fight....it was just Pete.

"O-oh sor-sorry Jimmy, it's just that, I think I finally have another friend." Pete said with obvious excitement as I reunited my position on the couch, giving him room for to sit, which he did.

"Oh wow," I said, my voice dripping with sarcasm as I lift my hands and shake them. Pete, ineffectively punched my arm. I snickered at his weak actions.
"Shut up! You and Gary always ditch me so now I have someone else to hangout with. Plus she doesn't seem like she's in any of the cliques eith-"

"SHE!!??" I yell in surprise. I guess thats the only gender Pete really has a chance being friends with in this school.

"IT-ITS NOT LIKE THAT I SWEAR! We're really only friends. She wanted to meet up for lunch that's it." Pete says with his hands together, pleading for me to believe him. Why would some chick actually want to be friends with Pete? She might be using him. But for what, to get to me or Gary maybe?

"Please believe me." Pete continued, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, sure I believe you, and I'm coming with you" I stated as I stood from the couch and walked towards the doors. I'm not gonna let some chick use Pete for evil reasons, plus I'm hungry.

"Wait really?" Pete questions me, jaw dropping as he faced me. I turned back around to face him.

"Yeah, I wanna see what your first girlfriend looks like, and what type you like." I teased as I turned back towards the doors.

"Hey, not funny I'm serious." I heard Pete hop off the couch and his I non-athletic footsteps racing to catch up with me. "You don't even know where we're meeting up"

"Shut up"