Moving Out

"Annabelle I need to speak to you." my mom spoke as she entered my room.

"About what?"

 "Last night I saw your wrists. I also found out that you are being bullied. And last night when you said you were going out with a friend I saw you on the side of a highway drinking and getting high. I wanted to pull over but there was too many cars in the way." mom explained. Great. Now my mom probably thinks I'm a mental case. I knew I should have met up with the gang in an ally. I hate that I even started drinking and taking drugs. I mean, I'm only 13!

"Oh," was all I managed to say.

"Look Annabelle, I dont want you to throw your life away so you are moving in with Louis and Harry." I was mad. She just wanted to throw me out just like that! How the hell are Louis and Harry supposed to help!?!? I dont hate them, but still. I guess it would be nice getting away from school.

" Why!?" I asked standing up from my bed getting angry.

"Well its obvious that you have been cutting and drinking because of the bullying so I thought that if you got away from here you would be happier."

"Wait. Did you tell Louis about this?"

"Of course I did. I dont want you to be mad at me for telling him, but it was the only way he would let you stay with him. But dont worry, none of the other boys know." I calmed down and realilized that this could be really good for me. "Also he is going to be here in about 20 minutes."

"Okay. I'll go pack."

    I went to my room and gathered all my belongings into five suite cases.

      ************************************20 minutes later**********************************************

Ding Dong!

    The sound filled my ears as I stood up from my bed. I heared muffled voices coming from down stares, then I heared five pairs of feet come up the stairs.

      Knock Knock

I scurried to the door and opened it to find four excited smiles and one sympethetic smile.

"ANNABELLE!!!!!" the four boys yelled in my face as they all tackled me into a giant hug.

"OWWWW!!! SOMEONE HAS THEIR BLOODY ELBOW IN MY BOOB!!!!" I heared Harry mumble a sorry as they all got off of me. Once we were all up Louis walked over to me and gave me a bone-crushing hug.

"I missed you Annaboo." he whispered in my ear in my ear.

"I missed you too LooBear." I whispered back.

" We are going to talk later okay?" Louis said turning into protective brother mode. I nodded and each of the boys got a suite case and went down stairs. All of the boys waited in the car for me to say goodby to my mom.

"Im going to miss you sweety" my mom said with tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

"Mom, dont cry. I'll be back soon."

"I know. I love you." she pulled me in for a hug.

"Ilove you too." I pulled away from the hug and walked to the car to begin my life with One Direction.