New year, same me pt1

🎵 I think he knows- Taylor swift
Gina's pov
This might just be the best year of my life I might finally get the perfect end to my high school experience with my great boyfriend ej Caswell .....that a BIG might. As long as Ricky Bowen doesn't get in the way.

I woke up feeling like hell in the worst way. It was like my whole body had shut down, I don't have to get up I mean what time is 6 am I can have a couple minutes extra I don't need to do finesse today. I turn my head to see the time my eyes barely open it's 9:30...ITS 9:30 WTF OMG CLASS STARTED 40 MINUTES AGO. I quickly get up running into my closet I might be late but I need to look good for the first day i get out my cutest but most not tried hard. I run into the shower trying to not think about how late I was.

Ricky's povGreat another year to be yelled at and bored as hell

Ricky's pov
Great another year to be yelled at and bored as hell. At least it my senior year we're I can be cool and not just the kid who's always high which I'm. Maybe I'll talk to gina I probably won't.
I wake up to the sound of yelling greatttt moms here doesn't she get I'm having a fucking hangover damn it's to early. I quickly check my phone it's 9:20 WOW early. I pick my clothes randomly but not too randomly Theirs someone I want to impress...

 I pick my clothes randomly but not too randomly Theirs someone I want to impress

~~~~~~~~~
Gina's curls hit her face as she runs for to the gate. A boy with a hoodie over his head is slowly walking to the door. "Hey dude hold the door" Gina says panting.
That voice shakes the boy as he quickly turn facing her. Ricky oh god Gina thinks trying not to look at him wow he looks kinda cute. shut up brain. "S...sure dude" Ricky says nervously wow she's talking to me what happened to ignoring me. Ricky holds the door Gina hesitates before going through a small thanks escapes her lips as they just stop and look at each other. Her eyes wow... He's so-
"Hey you to lovebirds Detention!" A person shouts form across the hall
"What! hell no" gina shouts back " this isn't fair I've never had one before"
"Well your having one now bad Enough you show up late when you Loiter with your boyfriend" the woman shouts walking towards them "oh it's you"
Ricky smiles give her a wink "new year same me I guess"
The woman pass them both detention slips shunning to class.
Gina head to formroom where she slids into the sit next to Ashlyn
"Hey gi" she said not looking up from her book
"How did you...nevermind"
Ashlyn leans back in her chair looking gina up and down
"What?"
"Why do you look so nice you got here so late"
"I always look nice"
"I hope your not dressing up for anyone"
She means ej who I try not to talk about with her as it pretty awkward I mean she's like family to me.
"I'm not I just want to look nice for my first day back that all"
Ashlyn phone beeps
"Shit we have to get to debate"
I forgot I hadn't told her shitttt
"I'm not going"
"Oh..."
"I just need a break from all that"
"Sure"
"See you at lunch"
"Maybe"
That meant no