~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝔂 ~

Start from the beginning

"You're never going to get used to calling him Professor Lupin are you?" Lucy asked.

"Nope" Lina replied sitting down.

"Well here's your timetable for the year," Danny said sliding the parchment over, Lina picked it up and examined it. "How is it?"

"Not bad, I've got double Defence Against the Dark Arts first then double History of Magic."

"Oh, I'm jealous," Lucy said, "you get a good nap on your first day back."

Lina cracked a smile "I've only nearly fallen asleep once."

"One more than perfect prefect Cedric, right mate?" Danny said elbowing him.

"I hate you" Cedric replied.

"Sure you do."

Lina playfully rolled her eyes "I'm going to class."

"But the bell doesn't go for like another five minutes or so," Lucy said.

"I know but I don't want to be late for uncle Remus's first lesson."

"You did it again" Danny teased.

Lina sighed "I'm never going to get used to this."

Lina left the hall but her name was called, she turned her head to see Harry running over to her "Lina-"

"Sorry, Harry I've got to go, I need to talk to Professor Lupin" she didn't let him say anything else and ran out of the entrance hall all the way to her class. She was the first to arrive, so Lina didn't bother to knock as she entered.

"Now how did I know you would be the first to arrive?" Remus asked without looking up.

Lina shrugged and sat down at a desk in the front row "you know me far too well."

Remus hummed and continued his last-minute lesson preparations until they head a babble or conversations outside his classroom. Remus waved his wand making the door open, students flooded in. The twins and Lee Jordan spotted Lina and joined her although reluctantly.

"Why are sitting at the front for?" Lee asked.

"Because the new Professor is my uncle" Lina replied.

"What?" Lee looked between Remus I'm his shabby-looking robes and Lina in her newly bought pristine Hufflepuff robes, through his observation Lee noticed that both had the same tired expression and bags under their eyes.

"Sit down," Lina told the boys. The twins sat on either side of Lina and Lee next to George.

"Good morning class," Remus said "let me introduce myself, I am Professor Lupin as some of you may know" Remus's eyes flicked to Lina who was smiling proudly at her uncle "Now I don't want our lessons to be dull, I know from experience how that lowers drive to learn but I do need to know how much you've learnt. Who wants to start?" Alicia in the second row behind George put her hand up "yes miss-"

"Alicia Spinnit Sir" Remus nodded "well last year we learned nothing."

"And the year before was no better" Lee agreed.