01

Y/N pov

People call me the Ice girl because I am the Ice pillar and also because I can't show my feelings very well. I can feel some feelings but I can't express it very well. I always had a straight face even when im saying something embaressing. People hated me because I was different than the others. I have been like this ever since I was a baby, that's why after I was born I didn't cry at all and I didn't cry when my parents died in the hands of a demon. I felt sad and full of hatred but I didn't cry or get angry, but on the inside I was crying and I was frustrated. I wanted to destroy and kill all the demons.

That's how I became a demon slayer, I learn the ice breathing technuiqe and become the ice pillar after 8 months right after I passed the election. It was pure luck that I barely defeated a lower demon moon. I almost died after I killed the demon, I was on the ground and on the verge of death but luckily someone saved me and I survived. After I was recoverd, I was then ask to go to the demon slayer corps headquarters. There I met all the Hashiras and the leader of the demon slayer, I was getting nervous because they giving me a strong vibe but my face didn't show any nervousness but I can feel my hand is sweating. There they announced that I had become a Hashira because I defeated a lower demon moon. After a lot of training with the hashiras, I became strong and defeated a lot of demons with ease. The hashira understand my situation of not being able to express my feelings and they all loved me for who I am.

Of course there are times when  a hashira was killed and it was Kanae Kocho. She was like a big sister to me and I was very sad but I can't cry. I wanted to cry my heart out loud but I can't and I was very dissapointed of myself. I never shedded a single tear in my whole life.

                             ❄❄❄

I am 20 years old now. It was night and I had a mission with the wind pillar but he was late. So I decided to go to his house and kick his ass for being late. On my way to his house, I suddenly heard someone calling me I turn my head behind and it was Shinobu.

"Hello Y/N~Are you busy right now?" She said with a smile as usual.

I nodded.

"Yes, yes I am"

"What a shame, I was hoping you wanted to join me and Tomioka-san on a mission to the Natagumo mountain."

"Ah, so they couldn't defeat the demon on the mountain?"

"Yes and it seems like a lot have died"

"So they decided to sent two hashira." I mumbled to myself. "But why would you want to bring me? Aren't you and Giyu is enough?"

"Cause I can't stand him and I needded a company so that I don't need to talk to him." she said with a closed eye smile.

"Ah, well im sorry but I also had a mission with the wind pillar, so I can't acompany you" I apologise well I can't stand to be with Giyu too so I felt a bit sorry for her. (A/N: please don't hate me~ I like Giyu very much~)

"Ah it's okay Y/N, I understand"

"Well shouldn't you be going since the mission is so urgent?"

"Oh, your right! Well then I better get going or more demon slayer die. See you later Y/N!" She waved her hand then quickly ran.

I continue my walk to Sanemi's house and when I reach there the place was quiet. Well this is a surprise since Sanemi is a loud angry guy.

"Hello? Sanemi-san?" I look around and there's no sign of Sanemi. Maybe he's in his house? But I can't just barge into someone's house...

.....

Ah screw it, im not afraid of him anyway even though his a pain in the ass.

"Sanemi, Im coming in." I open the front door of his house and walked in. Damm this place is quiet too...Wait what if he already there? Noo... I would have seen him by then. I went into all the room one by one because I don't know where he is or where his bedroom is. I already checked almost all the room. Okay this is the last one.. I open the door and it seems like this is his bedroom. I walked inside to only found him sleeping peacefully. I got angry and went towards him and forcefully push him out of his bed. But this guy is kinda heavy, is it his muscle that makes him heavy? Probably? But after I pushed him, he still didn't wake up. So I decided to hit his head really really painfully. I clench my fist and use my breathing. I raise my hand and I swung my fist to his head. As I was about to hit his head, his hand succesfully grab my fist and stop it. I was shocked but my face didn't show it.