Full Moon

Chapter 1:The arrival

Im going to a new school this might be fun.New friends, new teachers, new house. I was all happy and excited until i got there now i just want to run away like a little girl. It is like a haunted house but scarier and i did not know you could get any scarier than a hounted house but i thought way wrong. This school building looks like something off a horror movie if you know what i mean. Creepy with a capital WOW. I hope the students here are not like the building or this is going to be one long scary and painfull year. Couse if i could i would go home but what home my parents kicked me out. So I walk with my suitcase to the entrance gate which definetily is one big gate. I slowly walk up to the window next to the gate a man with a wierd scary face you only know to run away from."Um excuse me but can i get through this gate please" and dont hurt me, he gives me this death stair that really creeps me out."You can come in but beware of the school" he says in a really creepy voice that gives me the shivers. You dont have to tell me twice to beware of this place that is done already. So he lets me in through the gate and i walk to a sighn that says Welcome to Nightingale high.  Nightingale well the name sounds kinda cool i wunder wear the front office is. I walk till seems like forever till the sidwalk i have been walking on splits in two different directions. Well this isnt good which way am i suppost to go. I will just randomly pick one."well how about i go right couse that means its not wrong". So right it is and i was right i see the office wahhooo!!!! my luck is changeing. I run in that office building and see a woman to look like she is in her mid 30s and she is dressed so profesionaly see looks like she could be a lawyer and not work in the office. She looks at me and says "Hi can i help you miss" and so polite to i think i actully might like this place "yes i am new here my Elizabeth Harper" I said trying to not act nervous."Oh yes we have been expecting you miss Harper here is your key to your dorm and your class schedule and it also has what building and room number you are". "um thanks and do you know when i will get my vehicles, they said i hade to give it to them and i am not allowed to drive it through the gates and i would really appreciate it if i could have them back" i said trying my best to not sound demanding but i love my camero and motorcycle. "They should be in the garage near your room building the key to that gurage is also with your room key". "Okay thank you very much" and now its time for me to get out of here "bye" i said then fast walked out of that office and when i was at the door i heard her say "bye" and with that i left the office.