" Flirtatious , what'd you mean ? " I asked curiously.

" When I first came out here and stayed with Kody , we were upstairs together and she kinda came on to me .. like she was tryna fuck. " He admitted to me.

" Wow I'll be sure to keep my distance and keep a eye on her too when we're around her together. " I said confidently.

" Well damn aight then baby girl , I see you still got dat jealous streak in you huh ? " I joked as I chuckled a little.

" Yeah you right I do still got it. " I said sitting on the island as Priest washed up the dishes.

" I like it. It's sexy as hell. " He said winking at me.

" Boy whatever , you better come on before we be late to the airport

" Boy whatever , you better come on before we be late to the airport. " I told him going back upstairs to get my stuff ready.

" Oh shit what time is it ? "

" Uh I don't know my phone's upstairs. I told him.

" It's actually 5:50am which means we got a hour to get to the airport. " He said as he came in the room behind me to get his stuff ready.

We brushed our teeth again then I got my suitcase and put it next to the door along with my shoe bag so Priest could take it to the car downstairs along with his stuff when the uber got here.

" Car's almost here. " Priest told me as he was going downstairs with the suitcases.

" Alright I'm coming down behind you. " I told him coming down the stairs.

By the time we made sure everything was cleaned up and put away before we left , the car was already here and we made sure the lights were off and the door was locked so we got in the Uber while the driver put our bags in the car and we headed off towards the airport.

30 minutes later , I looked down at my phone to look at the time and it read 6:50am , we had 10 minutes till we could board our flight so we checked in and waited till our flight was called.

At exactly 7am , our flight to Atlanta was boarding so we checked our tickets in and boarded our plane. Priest and I had our seats together on the flight so I felt better about flying. He put our bags in the compartments right above our heads and sat down next to me. He took his headphones out of the front pocket of his suitcase and plugged them in so he could listen to some music and take a nap.

Shortly after we got situated on the plane , I started to get sleepy so i softy put my head on Priest's shoulder and fell asleep.