(13) Royally Sold- Storm

Start from the beginning

 I started to fly towards the tree. The rain pouring down on me, my hair and clothes were soaked. Plus it's not the smartest idea to fly in the rain. Your wings can get hurt. The adrenalin had slowly been drained and now I felt sluggish. Literally bobbing in the sky I made my way to the tree. I laid Lucas down on a thick branch making sure he wouldn't get hurt and I collapsed down on the branch myself. It stopped raining. I looked down whoa we were far up. I looked at the luscious green leaves hanging precariously onto their stems. They were pretty.

"Oh now you decide to stop raining?" I muttered. I was draped across the branch while Lucas head rested against the trunk. My wing was throbbing. I flapped it a little and moaned.

"Stupid gravity" I heard a mutter. Lucas was coming around. He shook his head his eyes half open. He looked at me and his jaw dropped. I flapped my wings a bit scared; I blinked my red eyes peeping through my wet hair. There's a chance he doesn't know I'm his sister, there's also a chance he does.

"Luna?" he whispered his voice coated in fear. I slowly pushed myself up, no use hiding my wings now. I closed my eyes, breathing in deeply. The air was coated in that smell you get after a storm. It filled my nose.

"Luna you're an angel" he stated. How am I supposed to answer that?  No Lucas I'm an elf.

I just nodded slightly I don't think he would appreciate my snarky comments.

"You also have black wings like my sister and red eyes" he gulped and looked at me apprehensively.

"I'm not going to bite your head off Lucas" I said. I shifted so I was sitting properly on the branch.

"Your name is Luna just like my sisters" he carried on, unravelling the mystery.

He gulped yet again and held onto the branch of the tree for support.  He was scared and confused, I knew he was.

"My-my sister died when I was six." He said and stared into my eyes as if I held the secrets. Well technically I did but I have a feeling he would figure it out soon.  I looked at him evenly. I still haven't changed back into my usual form. So my red eyes were still on show and my black wings.  I could see the bark coming off the tree that's how hard Lucas was holding it.

"I know" I whispered. He looked at me tears brimming in his eyes.

"She died fucking eleven years ago! She's gone!" he yelled. His voice broke, while he was saying this he was trying to convince himself. Time to intervene I suppose.

"Lukey-"

"Don't call me that!" he yelled furious, "my sister used to call me that"

"Exactly why I can call you it...Lukey" I said. He was so confused right now.

"You're not my sister!" he bellowed, "she is gone...gone...she's gone" he kept on whispering the last part to himself.

"She's not gone Lucas! I'm here your sister is right here! I'm staring at you! I'm not dead Lucas!" my voice broke at the last part. I stared at him pleading him to believe me.

"I don't-don't believe you" he stuttered. I looked him hard in the eyes; he would believe he has to!

"If I'm not your sister tell me how I know that when I was four and you were five, you had your fist kiss" I asked him. "Huh how would I know? And if I'm not Luna how would I know that she had a rattle with little bears around the rim?" my voice was rising and by the time I was done with the sentence I was shouting. Lucas still had a look of disbelief in his eyes.

"If you are my sister, tell me where you have been the past few years. Tell me why my mother told everyone you were dead?"

"Mother hates me, okay. When I got my black wings and red eyes-" I gestured towards my wings and my eyes, " she thought of me as an abomination. A person who would ruin her 'perfect image'" I placed prefect image in air quotes. I carried on with my story, "she sold me to the slave markets when I was five Lucas. She then held this stupid hoax, saying that I died because of my wings" I could see him slowly starting to believe me, wither that or he found my story very enticing, "all those years you thought I was dead...I was being a slave to some other man" I said quietly. "I'm here now Lucas, I'm your sister Lil Luna" I smiled. Please believe me! Please!

"Lil Luna?" he asked me. I nodded my head slowly, "you are my little sister. My sister who I have been crying over for the past eleven years? You are sissy?" god, could he not get it in his thick skull.

"Yeah I am Lukey." I whispered. He looked at me and titled his head to the side.

"Birthmark?" he asked. Referring to where his birthmark was. I remember once when I saw his birthmark as a little kid I burst out laughing. I was the only one to know, well beside my mother and his caretakers.

"On your butt in the shape of a fucked up coin" I giggled. He gasped. He finally gets it.

"It is not funny okay!" he yelled at me with a playful glint in his eyes. He reached out to e and pulled me into his embrace. Tears were flowing down his face as he cried. I was crying along with him. He held my head close to his chest. He rocked me back and forth careful not to harm my wings

"I can't believe it's you!" he whispered into my hair.

"It is" I whispered back, I was enjoying the moment. Holding my brother I felt safe, safer than I did with Sky as strange as it was...but I mean come on Lucas is my bro!

"Hey" he said and pushed me away quickly looking at me. "Why didn't you tell me before?" he asked and flicked me on the ear.

"Ow!" I protested. Stupid big brother love!

"Eh get over it. Why didn't you tell me?" he asked yet again. I sighed, one day I will have to tell him the truth but for now let's stick to the simple answers.

"'cause you would have bawled like a baby, like you just did now" I answered him.

"Hey, can you blame me?" he stroked my hair and was looking at my sore wing. I flapped it in annoyance.

I leaned into his chest, "No Lucas...no I can't"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That didn't come out as brilliantly as I hoped for! It sucks!!! Gah! But I can't make it better!!

What do u guys think? Lucas can be an idiot sometimes right?

Oh question for the upload! TELL ME SOMETHING ODD BOUT URSELF OR WHATEVER- WELL FOR ME I HAVE A PET FISH NAMED SUSHI! HEHE

Thanks for reading! =) xmas in 4 days woo hoo!