chapter 2

Hey sorry I haven't wrote in forever. i have been busy reading others and have school.

if you want me to read your story put the title in comments.

comment

vote

love

share

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2

The castle garden was flourishing this time of year in Yorie. Roses, tulips and daisys reached out to people walking bye. I ran my hands through the newly sprouted flowers as I walked by. I loved spring in Yorie. Seasons in Yorie were the opposite of earth.

The palace came into view with all its glory. The castle had marble walls, tall towers, and was perfectly built. The castle is millions of years old and looked brand new. (picture of castle -->) Tom, my favorite guard, was outside and waved when he saw me walking up. His job is guarding the entry ways. Tom was always there when i needed to talk.

"Hey Nina" he said as i made my way over to him. Tom has black hair that goes to his chin in a shaggy way, green eyes, and an eight pack. He was 21 and if you didn't know already I'm 17.

"Hey Tom. Any trouble today?" I asked.

"Naw, just the usual. How long do you get to stay?"

"Until Monday, moms going on a business trip for the weekend."

"Cool, you haven't been able to be here that much besides a few hours cause of her."

" I just don't want to leave her alone you know. I keep trying to get her to go out or even go on a date. She is just too stubborn to do much." Still sad that she won't even try to be sociable. Ever since the divorce she turned into a workaholic.

"I understand." That is why I like talking to Tom so much. He understands and doesn't press for any more information.

"Well, i got to go find dad. I'll catch up with you later though. Bye"

"Bye."

I walked into the arch way and looked up at the designs carved into the marble ceiling. To the day I'm still amazed by them. According to my dad, when i was little i would sit staring at the walls.

The castle is a maze and I bearly know where everything is, even after all these years. I walked through the winding halls, waving and nodding to everybody passing by. I knew everybody here, servants and upper class men and women alike. Helping the people was what I liked did as princess.

Finally reaching my father's office, the guards politely nodded and opened the doors. There sitting at the oak carved desk was my father, and king.

Cliffy! Keep reading for more. Comment plese bad or good.