chapter 3

Sorry for not writing in a while. I got distracted in other stories and school work.

Chapter 3

"Nina! I've missed you so much. How long do you get to stay this time? Why are you here early? Are you okay...." My smiling dad rushed out when he saw me.

"I've missed you too. Mom is on a bisuiness trip for the weekend. She left early this morning. And yes I'm ok." I said reassureing him.

Looking around his dark blue office, I noticed that there were two other people here. One girl and one guy. They were sittting on the spare couches and looked uncomfortable during our conversation. Both of them looked like they were in their early 50's. My dad has their features also. I have only known my grandparents from my mom's side, so they might be my other grandparents. I thought they had already died or something.

Uncomfortably I said "Hi, umm sorry i didn't see you there. May I ask who are you?"

The woman answered me, " We are your grandparents. Sorry we haven't ever met, but we didn't agree with our son dateing your mother. Anyways I have always wanted to meet you though. You look so much like your dad, sweet pee."

Dad noticed I was still confused and suprised asked "Can you guys give us a minute alone? I need to talk to my daughter."

"Sure" they said walking out the door. I looked at my dad and put my hands on my hips in a "Tell me now" gesture.

"Ok, sorry I didn't tell you about your grandparents earlier. It's just they said that they hated your mother and wouldn't talk to me agian; unless I left her. I Loved her though and stil do." pausing to take a breath, "They just showed up this morning and I haven't had a chance to ask why they came here. Also why they suddenly want to talk to you or me."

"Ok," I said relucantly, "But if they make one rude commet about mom, I will go off on them. Especially since they wre never in our lifes before. i guess i should be happy to finally meet them. i always thought they died or something."

He nodded and walked to the door to let them back in. I sat down stiffly on the opposite couch, once they settled in the couch they were sitting in earlier.

I noticed the akwardness and spoke up. "So, why have all the sudden decided to come back into my dads and my life?"

They looked at me trying to find a way to start. "Well we heard that your mother and father seperated. Also we learned that you were born. We decided that you should get to know us."

I looked at her like she was crazy and said, "So if my parents were still together you would have never wanted to see me. My mom is a good person and hardworking. Why do you hate her so much? And they have been seperated for a few years now. Why did you come now and not earlier."

They looked at me and then my so called "grandpa" said.

Don. don. dom. Cliffy. Sorry agian it took so long to write I will agiain hopefully soon.