...drive a little too slow

Comenzar desde el principio

He stopped for a moment and looked at me. Then his expression changed from shocked to teasing. "Must be a surprise then. Hehe!" Then he walked ahead towards the elevator and pressed down.

What is this about a surprise? Weird! But I kept mum while following Khun Rey towards the elevator door.

*ting!*

"There you go khun, in you go." I entered the elevator. When I turned around, Khun Rey had this meaningful smile, as if he's very excited.

"Err thanks!" I awkwardly smiled while pressing 'G'. Then the door finally started closing.

"Enjoy khun!" I heard him shout as the door shut and the tin box I'm in started descending.

Moments later, the elevator came to a stop in one of the middle floors. It opened and revealed one of the roving guards. He smiled at me, I smiled back. The door closed and we began going down again.

"Good evening khun!" The guard greeted me which I also returned.

"Going out for a date?" He asked with a grin.

"Errr... no. Though I guess I'm going out to eat, it's Friday night you know." I answered, a bit embarassed. Why does everyone keep on asking if I'm going out on a date?

He maintained his grin.

"Err... need some time to chillax. Unwind." Why am I explaining myself to one of guards?

*buzz* *buzz*

"Control to Roving Delta. Roving Delta. Come in." A voice came from the guard's radio.

"Roving Delta here, Control."

"Status?"

He glanced at me and smiled again. "Angel descending elevator 2. Angel descending inside elevator 2. Over."

"Copy that, Roving Delta! Control to Parking 1..." the radio continued speaking but he turned down the volume.

"Sorry for the racket khun." He apologized.

"No it's okay. It's part of your job after all." I graciously replied as the elevator reached our destination.

He let me step out first before exiting behind me. I was about to the right in the direction of the frontdesk when he spoke. "Have a great date khun!"

I stopped on my tracks and turned to look at him. But he already disappeared into the next wing.

Huh? Why are everyone thinking that I'll be out on a date? I checked my reflection on the closed elevator door. Trust me. I don't look like someone going on a date. Again, I shrugged it of and walked towards my intended destination.

When I arrived, the girls at the counter were about to swoon but they know enough to not act unprofessional around me, I'm still part of the management team albeit still a trainee.

"Where's my package?" I asked politely towards the smiling Amanda.

She motioned her hand to a place behind me. My eyes darted to follow where she was directing me. The hadsome reason these girls at the counter are going gaga in kilig like their pussies are on fire.

And there he was standing in our lounge area, wearing white with a bouquet on hand, equipped with his neutral curved smile...