A New Leaf

So this is a story of how I changed , how I turned into a new leaf . In my entire life I had made a lot of wishes except none of them came true, even simple wishes didn't come true. This is my story , story of Talia Riverton . I was an orphan who was found during a rainstorm under the Riverton Bridge. This is how I got my name( i.e. Talia means rain ). Life had always been a rough ride for me , I was bullied and abused by people which made me feel angry but at the same time helpless as I was an orphan, who nobody cares about. I used to run into the embrace of the only mother I knew Mother Nature . At some time the bullying got so bad that my anger turned into poisonous hatred . I used to cry under the shade of trees which made me feel at home . The gentle breeze and the swaying of tender leaves felt as though I was a child in warm lap of my mother

Time passed and I grew to become a biochemical scientist . I was still holding the bottled up poison for humans and wanted to have my revenge . the time was right and I was working for a gangdom who hated humans as much as I did . I was pursuing my research on a plant called the Purple Nightshade ... A notorious plant having sweet smelling berries . It's a dangerous plant that releases a toxic fumes which up on inhalation can cause respiratory complexes , violent convulsions and paralysis and eventual agonizing death .

Finally the day arrived when I reached my evil goal to destroy human race . Yes I was going to release those toxic fume of purple nightshade all over the city of Riverton . I was driving through the city's outskirts to reach my undercover laboratory , hidden under the forest to unleash my sinister plan when I saw a car pursuing me I ignored it for some time , but a few moments later they started firing at my car I was in full panic mode . I drove faster and faster for the sake of my dear life but little did I know that I was about to hit a truck . The impact was so huge that my car swerved and fell of the cliff . The goons who were following me might have thought that I was dead so he left . I was left unconscious and bleeding to death , unable to feel or move my body .I thought that I was going to die too. But by God's grace a biochemical scientist and psychologist named Carlos Smithe found me and felt a connection to me as if we were meant to be .

My entire body was destroyed so he transplanted my brain into a girl's body who was brain dead already. After the transplant I was in coma for three months .Those three months I had a very vivid dreams . I felt guilty for what I was going to do but I was yet not ready to give up. My new heart totally overloaded my old brain . I thought that I was the one who suffered and now it's the time for other's to suffer, to know how it feels to be helpless .when I woke up , the first thing I saw was Carlos sitting right next to me . my image was still blured because of the transplant , I started asking question like who he was, what had happened to me , was he the one who saved me . he keenly gave answers to all my question also by the help of a spy he was able to collect all information about me and decided to change me .

He took full care of me and gave me a lot of affection as if he was in love with me . I kept on asking why did he took care of me but he would just smile and move out of the patient's chamber . as each day passed by , his affection would only increase . it felt as though I was falling for him too. I didn't want to be a bad person anymore . I decided to tell the truth about my true identity and to my surprise he accepted me and said that my past didn't matter . This year was coming to an end , so many things have happened . No matter it was happy or sad , hopeful or desperate ..... it was coming to an end . Every meeting between two people is a miracle on its own ... and I believe Carlos is an angel sent by God to show me the right path . I thank God for allowing us to meet , fall in love , get married. He is the man I cherish the most, more than my life .

It's been five years since we met , we are working on a project together, hand in hand . Our project is about how to sustain natural plants in an artificial environment, and creating artificial organisms who can respire, grow, procreate and survive (thrive) in harsh environment unsustainable to natural life and provide food , oxygen , attract clouds for the water cycle and help us restore Mother Nature to her true form .

I've never been like this , calm but joyful, expecting the coming of new year in the peaceful heavy snow . things are happening but life goes on....

I still look back in past , it was a horrible night mare and I'm glad that I woke up . It still gives a shiver down my spine. I'm so thankful that every memory I have of that precious time in my life has your name etched on it

Perfect ending doesn't mean everyone has a happy ending . Everyone has their own directions . Life is so long to hate some one or something .... You may meet someone , someday in future and fall for them ..... you may also forget someone ... so will they ... not every question has an answer to them whether right or wrong , not necessary ...you will recall the memories , smile at it and just move on after all we cannot bring time back .That's how life is.