Brii Tahrovin

Torvar was at the Bannered Mare one evening, minding his own business when a small woman... or maybe more of a girl, got herself into a bar fight and ended up thrown straight into his lap.
She was a Breton with short red hair, green eyes and freckles, clad in leather armor. She looked up at him for only a brief moment before apologizing and then trying to scramble back to her feet, yelling obscenities at Uthgerd. Torvar got over his shock and did what he could to help set her back on her feet, and then watched in awe as she charged back into the brawl with the large Nord woman in heavy armor.
The little woman took quite the beating, and somehow still managed to put Uthgerd in her place. It was a sight to see...
Torvar was pretty sure he'd heard something about Uthgerd having been kicked out of the Companions years ago, but he couldn't remember.
The Breton woman collected her winnings from Uthgerd and walked a little wobbly back to the bar where she grabbed a seat beside him.
"Sorry again," she said with a grin on her face. One of her eyes was starting to swell and turn purple, but she didn't look like she cared.
"'S alright," Torvar shrugged, and tried not to stare... Stendar's mercy... she had a black eye and a fat lip, but she was still a beauty... Torvar didn't think he was drunk enough to be thinking that yet...
"I'm sure I'm supposed to introduce myself and buy a man a drink before I sit in his lap," she continued with a giggle, "so let me make up for that. I'm Tahrovin. What're you drinking?"