The other two looked at you and Inosuke with awe, also hugging eachother comfortably.

The soft and gentle voice of the pretty boy Infront of you, changed when he finally realized what he was doing.

"Oi, get away from me dirt bag!"

He shoved you off him, pushing your body away from his. The blonde and burgundy boy sighed as the scene Infront of them died. The two also parted their bodies, continuing your journey back to the butterfly estate.

-----

"Ah! Let's stop by!" Tanjiro's eyes, squealed in delight as he saw the random village Infront of them. Zenitsu also smiled, smelling the scent of street food, not that far around the village.

You and the boys walked around the random village for a bit, searching for food to fill in the gaps of your stomach that was widened by your last mission. Your stomach grumbled, while the blonde heard it's message very well. He laughed at your hunger, patting your back in response to his own laughter.

"Ah, I'm sorry (Y/N)! I promise to get us food!" Zenitsu said, still cackling. You smiled, seeing the scaredy cat laughing. He led you, Tanjiro, and of course Inosuke into one stall, or should I say restaurant-like stall.

"Four bowls of ramen please! With extra toppings!" Zenitsu exclaims, while the kind old woman, smiled in response.

"A young girl with three young men, I remember the old days when my Husband with his friends would always come by to have a taste of my cooking!"

The old woman says, as she prepares the ramen you guys have ordered. She was old, yet seemed happy, and kind. After awhile of preparing, she finally faced you to give four, fantastic scented noodle soups, mixed with different types of vegetables and spices. She sat Infront of you, smiling and grinning kindly.

"And you"

She pointed at you, not in a disrespectful manner, but something that made her remember something memorable to her heart.

"I was just like you"

She smiled.

"And this guy"

She pointed at Inosuke.

"My husband would always sit there, and that became his favourite spot"

You blushed, realising what she ment. Inosuke was clueless, but felt extremely disrespected.

"Why are you pointing at me all of a sudden WOMAN!?" Inosuke shouts, and had stopped eating his ramen. Tanjiro and Zenitsu almost spat out what they were eating to get hold of Inosuke's clueless thinking.

The old woman chuckles, reminding you two of how she and her husband would always argue with eachother with useless things. Seems like she really misses her husband, wherever he is, he must be in a better place now. You thought, praying for the poor soul.

After you all have finished eating that delicious one of a kind ramen, you all decided to get back on track, going back to the butterfly estate.

The pillar Shinobu Kocho, told you to stop by to get some ointments for your next travel. You stopped your tracks, hearing Zenitsu squeal like a woman. You turned around to see what was happening.

"AHAHAHA Monitsu's scared of a bird, what an idiot!" Inosuke suddenly blurts out, laughing like a maniac. You took Zenitsu's arm to comfort him while you all were travelling, and continued walking. The blonde boy blushed, feeling his arm held by your angelic ones.

Why am I suddenly angry whenever she does that to him? Inosuke asks himself, cursing himself in the distance. Zenitsu heard everything. Huh, Inosuke's arguing with himself? This is new... He thought. He shook it off his mind and focusing on the path.

Tanjiro was Infront of you all, he led the way back to the butterfly estate, you were excited to see the insect pillar once again. You've knew her for awhile, together with her sister Kanae, they would always visit you while you trained with your mentor Giyu. Sadly Kanae passed away, leaving Shinobu and Kanao behind.

I remember when Giyu sent me to Urokodaki-san for awhile and then decided to train me himself.

You smiled, remembering your older brother who passed away together with your family.

Giyu and my brother were the best of friends...together with Sabito...

Sadly, Giyu was the only one who remained..

alive..

Those damned demons...

The sad memories lingered inside your head. You looked at the three demon slayers now ahead of you.

'Please live...Inosuke, Tanjiro, Zenitsu.'

H U G S ✓

×CLOSED×

Tanjiro: Ah! (Y/N) was so kind to give Inosuke a hug!

Inosuke: Shut up Kentaro! I never liked it.

Tanjiro: Say, Nezuko, does Inosuke look flustered right now?

Nezuko: Mhm! Mhm!~ (teasing tone)

Inosuke: YOU DEMON! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! (Chases after Nezuko)

Tanjiro: Sorry about that (Y/N)! Well time for an AUTHOR SECRET!

(Drum roll)

Tanjiro: I've heard that our Author, Athena-san, really gets jealous very often. She's really shy yet very loud if she's with special people!

Nezuko: Mhmm! (Surprised sound)

Inosuke: GET BACK HERE YOU DEMON!

Tanjiro: Eh! I wonder who those special people are! They must be really lucky! Come to think of it, I have special people too! Like Inosuke, Zenitsu, (Y/N), And NEZUKO! And That's it for our Author Secret!-

Inosuke: I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, YOU DEMON!

Tanjiro: Ah! Inosuke! I have a pack of rice cakes! Don't you want some!

Inosuke: Eh? Rice Cakes!? (Stops, and runs to Tanjiro)

Tanjiro: Next chapter! BUTTERFLY ESTATE!

////