Seeing there was too much fire and too hot for me I extended my hand out, ice coming out and extinguishing some spots.

"Hey! your suit is gonna explode!" Peter Yelled at him but he didn't pay attention. So he extended his web and caught it. My boyfriend struggled and so I went over to help him. "Time to go home Pete!" he smiled and I looked at him like crazy.

"You're gonna explode!" I yelled at him but he didn't pay attention.

"We're trying to save you!" Peter cried and I pulled harder but he cut the web. I jumped back and winced when a little fire match burned my skin.

Fire makes me weak and that's obviously not that it will make me as weak as Superman with Kryptonite. But it was too warm for me. And so I started to feel a little dizzy.

The guy fell down exploding further away and as Peter covered his face i made a small ice wall. Once we were good I put it down.

"Carter put the fire out! I'll go get him!" he told me.

"But Peter-"

"Just do it please!" he begged and I nodded while he ran at the man. I made ice come out of my hands and kept on putting the fire out.

After dealing with the fire, I ran to Peter who stood there and Liz's dad on the floor. We looked at him before Peter webbed him up to box and writing something down sticking it beside him and he grabbed me before swinging off.

He stopped at a rollercoaster. "You did it" I said and he gave me a small smile. He looked very tired. "Here let's go home and take care of those wounds and then talk about how you ditched me" I joked and he laughed but then winced touching his side.

"Sure" he told me and I flew over holding onto his shoulders. "This time I'll take us" i said and flew over to his apartment.

"Sorry" i said when he winced. "It's ok" he told me and I touched his wound again with cotton and alcohol to which he winced once again. "Sorry" i apologize again.

"Hey," he grabbed my hand. "It's ok" he told me and I nodded. I looked down and for some reason, I felt like crying. "Wow-Wow what is it?" he quickly asked and held on my face to look at him.

"Nothing just, i got very scared when I saw you on the ground all hurt...it scared me Peter" I was scared just that I didn't think about it because I was in shock seeing the commotion.

"I won't lie, I was scared too, but I'm ok now, we're ok now" he whipped the tear and gave me a light kiss on the lips.

"Now i know how you felt when you didn't tell me about you being Spider-man" I told him sincerely. It is very scary. Knowing someone you love is in constant danger. Not cool.

"Good" he said pulling me closer and hugged me and I breathed in happy to have him here. With me.

"I love you Peter" I told him and this I was not stuttering.

"I love you too Snow"

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

Ok imma spoil it there's only one chapter left and we're done! I can't believe this. If I'm being honest this story was in my drafts for like a whole year and until now have i published it and I'm almost done with it. Like what?

Well, I hope you're all liking it so far.

Sorry for any misspellings :)

Comment what you think!

<3 Remember to follow me on Instagram: whorv06.wp