"Not only is Midoriya signed up for UA, Y/N has as well?!" Everyone seemed surprised by this even his fan group.
"What? I maybe lazy but I want to be able to be lazy in luxury." Y/N casually says as he wipes his face clean of drool. People expected to see if Bakugo would scream at Y/N but the explosive bomber retreats and sits down in his chair. Izuku could only sigh in relief as his collar of his uniform was released, singe marks decorates the side making him gulp a bit.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

time skip
Brought to you by
Deadpool rip off

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

"Ne sensei, I finished." Y/N says as he makes on last period. He's currently sat in an empty classroom, a teacher whom seems very young and handsome glaring at Y/N. The clearly more handsome male in the room.
"Tch. Fine go home." Y/N only nods and gathers his things, his walk home should be peaceful like always. No villans and no heroes, maybe an ice cream on his way.

Y/N walks into town, his emotionless face brought into a small smile as he licks his ice cream. But all good things come to an end as a slime like substance bounces Y/N's ice cream out of his hand. Izuku who watches the ordeal as he pulls on Bakugo's arm trying to rescue him.

"Oh No." Izuku mumbles gaining Bakugo's attention. "Wha- Oh Shit." Bakugo's muffled voice clearly shows his distress as he sees the ice cream land flat onto the concrete ground. The slime monster looks over at Y/N who is stood frozen with his messy school attire, face void of emotion.

"My... My ice cream. You FUCKING BITCH!" when it comes to food and video games Y/N is hella motivated. The slime monster feels a shiver go down his jelly spine, he begins to sweat seeing Y/N glaring at him. Y/N's e/c changes into one of murderous fuchsia. "I am gonna fuck you up slime bitch." With insane speed Izuku and Bakugo are quickly placed to the side. With a powerful jump that cracked the pavement Y/N proceeds to use one of his quirks,

"Catastrophe."

Whatever Y/N touches it gets destroyed, no matter what. Y/N cannot fix what he destroys and cannot bring it back. He learnt this the hard way with the neighbours dog.

This quirk is just a fraction of his real quirk, Demone. We'll get to his quirks later, right now,

Y/N angry ahhhh!

*Ehem*

After a harsh lecture about interrupting hero work Y/N was about to blow a gasket. His body is screaming at him to rest but he couldn't as he's having a hero scald him for no reason... Well maybe because doing hero work without a licence is illegal but that's not the point. Y/N looks about daydreaming to see a large All Might frozen in place, his stance suggests that he was going to jump in on the action until Y/N stole his thunder. Y/N does a casual peace sign and quickly passes out on Izuku just in time for his father to pick him up.

"I am here for my son!" One could not describe how loud the females screamed seeing Bello appear out of an expensive car with another man whose face could rival tomatoes. Bello sees his son passed out on a struggling Izuku as his weak jelly arms fail at trying to keep Y/N up right. Bello pats Izuku's head and picks Y/N up like a sack of potatoes, very unflattering by the way...
"Mr Y/l/n you have a meeting to get to." The assistant says with a worried face.
"I do? I do! Here take Y/N home, please cook him food because he can't do it himself. Warning he will try to enslave you to his God." Bello shoves Y/N into his assistants arms and quickly kissed the assistants cheek and Y/N's forehead. "Takeshi your doing great!" Bello leaves behind his assistant who sighs with reddening cheeks. Calling a car Takeshi takes Y/N home.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

Timeu Skipu -
Wait this isn't a timeskip?
....

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

I never really described where Y/N lived did I? Well let's just say it's in a rich area. He could walk outside and shout good morning to the Todoroki's across the street. Funnily enough Endeavor has just arrived at the same time Y/N did...
"What happened this time?" For once
Enji isn't a bitch and looked at Takeshi who is currently carrying Y/N over his shoulder. Y/N waves hello with a sleepy face what no one couldn't admit was cute.
"He got angry again..." Takeshi explains as he locks the car door. It was like watching a mother bringing home their misbehaving child what amused Enji a bit.
"I assume i'll see it on tv again?" Enji says as his beard fire dies down.
"Yes, you will." Enji enters his Japanese themed mansion and Takeshi brings Y/N inside.

Quite an eventful introduction to you reader...