Part 2: The Masked Man

Dreams decided to plaque the poor girl, making her scared and vulnerable.

She was back at her home watching some TV as she sprawled on the couch, flipping aimlessly through the channels. That soon stopped as a warning came from the TV speakers.

The news woman looked greatly distraught with wide eyes showing blue. The white around her pupils were bloodshot, her red hair disheveled, her clothes torn and bloody. She was screaming and muttering incoherent things.

'Is this some kind of joke?'

As soon as the thought crossed her mind a scream from outside was heard, causing her to jump in fright. (Y/N)'s breathing turned more shallow as she slowly got up from the couch and walked over to the window. What she saw still confused her. The man who screamed was now on the sidewalk across from her and her parent's apartment, a woman crouched over him.

"HEY!"

Her (e/c) eyes traveled to the person that just spoke, her heart beat faster in tempo.

'Dad?'

Her father was running over to the scene. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

The woman slowly stood from the man on the sidewalk. He stepped closer to the woman and collapsed man, before stepping back. "What are you?"

Quickly, the woman charged, knocking him onto the ground when she pounced on him. She gave a growl before darting for her neck.