1

Ochako's POV

Beep.

Beep.

Beep. 

      "AH-" the moment I woke up, I fell straight on the floor. "Hehe, you okay there Ochako?" asked my wife, Himiko. "Yeah.. I'm gonna be fine.." I chuckled rubbing my head. Himiko helped me up. "Shoot- I have to go to work..!" I realized. I put on a button-down shirt and formal pants. Suddenly, our son, Rantaro Uraraka walked in. He was 3. "mommies!!" Rantaro exclaimed, coming to hug us both. "Hey Rantaro! Are you ready for your very first day of pre-school?" I asked him. He proudly nodded. "Great. Let's go!" 

            "He's growing up so fast.." Himiko teared up. "I knooooow.." I started tearing up too. "Well we need to go.." I told Rantaro. "I made lunch for you and Rantaro, by the way." Himiko told me. I nodded and went downstairs. "Here's yours.. and here's mine.. Now, let's get out of here!" 

       As Rantaro and I got into the car, I put on the radio. Rantaro's favorite song (and mine too) came on the radio. It was "Juice" by Lizzo. We both sang along for a little. "IT AINT MY FAULT THAT IM OUT HERE GETTIN LOOSE, GOTTA BLAME IT ON THE JUICE!" we sang in unision. Rantaro and I laughed. After the song ended, I began to space out a little bit, but not enough to crash the car or anything..  What if my hero agency did find out about the marriage of Himiko and I? I mean, they'd have to find out someday. As of right now, the only person that knows is Kaminari, he officiated our wedding.  

    Almost everyone in the hero agency was happy. It consisted of class A and a few newly graduated sidekicks. So far, Kaminari and Jirou are married, Mei and Iida are engaged, Mina and Toru recently started dating, Bakugo and Yaomomo are also married, they run our hero agency, and they have a kid named Hiroko. She's such a sweetheart.  I also think she and Rantaro have developed a crush on eachother. He was absolutely ecstatic when he found out they were gonna go to the same preschool.  

    "Mama, are you ok??" Rantaro frowned. "yeah, of course I am dear!" I smiled. "oh, here we are!" I smiled, stopping at the school called 'Mr Might's pre-school for the children of heroes' long name, I know. After retiring from teaching at UA, All Might became a pre-school teacher. It's kinda sweet, actually. "Hello, Mr Might." I smiled, walking into the school with Rantaro. He was beyond excited. "Uravity! What a pleasure to see you!" All Might smiled, throwing up a peace sign. "How are you? Single parenting must be hard, huh?" 

    "It really is.." I lied. Since no one knows that I'm with Himiko, people just assume I'm a single parent. "Hey, go find Hiroko." I told Rantaro. He nodded and went over to her. She was cowering behind a chair. She seemed nervous, but it automatically went away at the sight of Rantaro. They chatted up a storm. "Well, I best be on my way now. I don't want Ground Zero yelling at me again.." I laughed. As I waved goodbye to All Might and got back in my car. 

    15 minutes later, I got to the Class A Hero Agency. "Damnit Uravity, what took so long?" Asked the leader of this agency, better known at Katsuki Bakugo. "Katsuki.. calm down." Creati, better known as Momo Yaoyorozu sighed. "She was most likely dropping Rantaro off at All Might's preschool." 

     "Yes I was, thank you Creati." I smiled. "Anyways, Uravity, I need to talk to you.." Bakugo looked at me. "Um.. ok!" Bakugo and I walked into his office. I've never been in here before. There was a picture of Deku that had seemed to have been burned up, but not enough for it to turn into ash. "Anyways, if you don't get rid of Toga in the next week, you're fired."

"W-what?!"