Confessions - The Story of Kurt & Lilly [From 'The Daydreamer']

Start from the beginning

It was dead silence as Kurt watched her; his expression pained and still refrained. It pierced her as she realised he had no need to reciprocate her emotions and love. She was right, she was too late. And before she could stop herself she was crying, crying tears she hadn't released since she had left "I am so sorry. I knew I was too late, I knew by now you would have found someone else. I knew it. I am so stupid for ever thinking that you could still want me. God." She sobbed wiping at her eyes as she felt her heart break to tiny pieces within her.

Kurt stood grounded to the ground fighting every instinct within him off. He had to think, he had to wrap his head all around all of this stuff. He couldn't. The kiss; he hadn't kissed back, he couldn't, he was stumped and he knew he also had to refrain himself from getting carried away and doing things she could hate him for. Saying she loved him had ripped him apart; he knew it wasn't true, how could it be when she had left? Her crying and saying she was too late; he knew these were just words to her, he had to keep telling himself this so he didn't get his hopes up, she was just saying this because her heart was broken and she needed to feel loved. It was as he was thinking that he realised that he would give his love anything she wanted even if it would kill him later when she ran out that door. He would do anything for her.

Glancing up he saw her running back up the hall and into a room and without hesitation Kurt ran after her. He couldn't leave her, not like this, not ever. She was on the edge of the bed in tears her face buried in her hands and her body wracking with shivers and thick sobs. Kurt instantly rushed to her side swearing that he would remove this grief even if it seeped into him.

Crouching down in front of her Kurt rested his hands on her shoulders hesitating at first but then following through "My love I realise you are hurt right now and that he has broken you but I can't fill his place playing his role. I am me, not him and you don't want me. You know that." he said gently telling her the truth.

Lilly lifted her head from her hands her face damp as she looked at him his expression shattered with pain. She looked at him allowing his words to sink in. Her eyes bugged as she realised what he meant; he thought that she had split up with the guy she was apparently in love with and had gone to him for comfort not because she loved him. He didn't believe her. The one time she spoke the truth and put her heart out there and they didn't believe her. But could she blame him? She had after all broken his heart and told him a lie about another man. Right then and there her pure goal and need was to remove that grief, to show to him that she was not lying, that after all she has only ever been his and only his.

Lilly stood up and instantly Kurt did the same, she stepped around him to the end of the bed standing on the soft carpet her eyes never once leaving his. His eyes wary and yet pained still, the pain never leaving. "I'll prove to you Kurt that I love you." She whispered grabbing the bottom of her shirt.

She unbuttoned the bottom button on her shirt and Kurt swallowed harshly knowing what she was doing. He should have stopped her and told her she'd regret it but he couldn't, his throat had gone dry and his eyes were glued to where her tiny hands were exposing her more and more to him. Her flat stomach became more and more exposed to him making him instantly hard as all he wanted to do was run his hands along her. He had spent the past years dreaming of the day when he could expose her, when he was able to see her all. He had dreamt of doing so and here she stood doing it before him for him.

Realising the wrong of the situation he strode quickly towards her grabbing her shirt roughly in his hands her hands falling by her sides as he growled huskily "You're for me, let me do it. Let me live my dream." 

She didn't argue as he slid each button out slowly as he tried to breathe steadily, he was controlling his wolf. All his wolf wanted was to rip every piece of fabric off her so he could lavish in her skin, he wanted to devour and bruise every inch of her lips so everyone knew that she was meant for him, he wanted to throw her onto the bed and tease her until she'd start screaming and begging and then he wanted to show her what love was, what they could be, he wanted to love her.