"I'm so sorry Miss. [NAME]!" Modo apologized, but the sight of your large innocent [EYE COLOR] sparkled with tears threatening to fall. One of your tiny hands touching the weeping cut upon your cute face, the other held the noodle ladle close to your chest. "I hadn't meant to hurt you." Modo reached out for you, but you backed up. Scared of what else he would do. Spinning around on your heel, flopping the ladle down and quickly turning off the stove. You didn't want your home burned down by just abandoning the flame stove, quickly scooping up a rag. You dabbed at your hurt cheek, Modo approached you from behind. His fleshy hand resting on your shoulder, but you shook it off as you spun once more around. He didn't think it was even possible for your face to contort to sternness and anger, it didn't fit you at all. The mouse backed up with his hands raised just below his collarbone, you kept glaring until he left the cooking room. Turning away with a sigh, you went back to the task at hand. You weren't paying any attention to Charley who entered, when her hands slammed down on your shoulders. It made a frighten yelp leave your parted lips as you jumped, the brunette laughing at your reaction.

--ǝɓuɐɥƆ/dıʞS--

In the livingroom, the latest Terminator movie was playing. Throttle and Vinnie making small talk, but that soon ended when they spotted Modo enter with a slumped posture. He taking a spot next to the tan leader,

"What got you so down, Modo?" Asked Throttle who passed a can of root beer to his grey-furred friend. Vinnie leaned his back against the one arm as his legs rested over the other,

"Let me guess." Vinnie started to speak, he looked over the tank, thinking. "Did you pull a move that she didn't like? Or did you catch the kitchen on fire?" The talking white mouse drank the last bit of his pop and chucked the can, it bounced off the rim a couple of times but landed within the trash bin. He fist-pumped the air in victory. Modo shook his head,

"Nah. I-I think I blacked out." A brow raised upon Throttle's face,

"Do you know what could've triggered it?" Asked Throttle, the large grey mouse next to him cracked open his can, a hiss followed by a pop.

"No clue." Modo took a swig, loving the sugary taste and also unsure about what could've brought it on. "When I came. Lil' [NAME] was scared of me." Vinnie snickered as he reached for another can,

"I'm pretty sure Modo was just having a flashback moment. All Boomers get them every once and a while." Vinnie said as his red eyes never left the T.V. screen, the mentioned mouse looked to the pure white anthro.

"Boomer?" Questioned Modo, "What is that?" Vinnie rolled himself into a straight-up sitting position,

"It's another word for older people." The half masked mouse tossed his newly learned facts out, "Some would call me a Zoomer." Throttle rolled his eyes, a content sigh leaving the white mouse. "I swear, half of these lingos I learned. You two would never understand!" Right then and there, Vinnie is pretty proud of that.

"Dinners ready!" Called a feminine voice, one that the trio recognized as Charley's. She came in with a smile, doing the best balancing act with three plates of spaghetti. You followed closely behind, holding two of your own. One is the noodles and the other had a fat stack of garlic bread.

"Great! I was getting famished!" Vinnie spoke with a smile as Charley handed over a dish to him, as your best friend handed each one out, you begun to slide one plate onto the coffee table while pushing random wires and books to the side. Some falling to the floor,

"Modo." Said mouse's ears perked up as he was given his portion, "[NAME] wanted to thank you for the help." Modo's eye glanced towards your standing form, you waved at him with a tiny smile.

"You're welcome?" It came out as a question, he noted that the healing scar was no longer there as if it hadn't existed. Modo knew that he wasn't the smartest mouse, but he did know one or two things about wounds and scars. They don't heal that fast and they defiantly don't fade that quick. Charley turned to you as you held out her plate,

"Will you be joining us?" She asked, you shook your head.

"No. I actually need to check up on one of the tenants." The brunette's face fell, you made your way to the door leading to your room. Easily avoiding wires, consoles, and electronics alike. Before you could leave, your long time friend took a hold of your hand. She made an attempt to give you the puppy eyes,

"You can't up and leave me. I haven't gotten the chance to hang with you for more than an hour." You smiled at the woman, squeezing her hand just enough to let her know it was okay.

"I'll be back.  I promise." You than booped her nose before leaving, that smile quickly faded. Having known the layout so well, the entryway had been a walk in the park. You spotted your co-worker, he still the same as you left him. Glancing at the many things littering his desk, with a roll of your [EYE COLOR] eyes. Ugh, filthy human. Wrappers splayed about and GameInformers here and there, even on the floor under the rounded desk.

"Clark." You spoke loud and clear, but apparently still went unheard. You hated this rookie! Why didn't your father give you someone more reliable? Picking up one of many magazines and rolled it up nice and tight, smacking it in your hand a few times for good measure. When you felt ready, you smacked the man upside the head. This made him grasp and drop his GameInformer, the newbie fell to the floor with fright... Or was it pain? You didn't care actually.

"What the fuck was that for?! That hurt!" Sucking in a deep breath and releasing it, you watched as he rubbed the spot you hit.

"Maybe if you listen then daydream about whatever your reading." Reaching down into your turtleneck, you fished out two small envelopes. These were small and white, both had black pen written.

Throttle and Modo.

Each one was labeled, those envelopes containing hair samples from the two mice. Tossing them onto the desk before Clark,

"What are these?" He asked, your hip jutted to the side with a hand resting upon your clothed hip.

"Get Well Cards for dad." The blonde man stood to his feet, fixing the chair before looking to you.

"Really?" With the same rolled-up magazine in hand, you smacked Clark upside the head again.

"Of course not." Another smack, "Now go! Don't come back until you delivered those to dad." Clark flinched, not wanting to be hit again. The rookie quickly scurried away and out the door, an evil chuckle left you. A malicious grin breaking out onto your face.

"We can hear your evil laugh right?" A voice called out, the smile fell from your face, shoulders slumping.

"Shut up Stacy! Just let me have my moment! Okay? Thank you!" You called back to the stupid maid.

--Special thanks to:
None1_Ya2_Business3 Elite_Phoeni Jayknight00 reaper_angel_dragon Zebramix devildog452 Fandom_wizard EzzyGamer 0002912960s

I know this is stupid all... But I wanted to let you guys know that... I love you, people, for being patient with me and putting up with this horrible story I wrote! I know I'm bad at writing all, but I'm doing my best to learn new ways and to improve these stories for all of you. I may not be someone who interacts much and doesn't message y'all like I'm supposed to, but I do read your messages... And I'm sorry that this fanfic is taking to long to get to the action and -shudders- love. -Smiles Evilly- And there's a plot twist to this old fic.

ANYWAY!!! CHECK OUT THESE LOVELY FOLKS WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE!!!!!! THE ONES TAGGED UP HERE! :3 By-The-By: If you're really well-versed in writing... PLease TeacH ME YouR Ways!!!---

[1]-Indents don't show
[2]-This scene will actually make another appearance in another chapter. It will be more clear and will answer that question later on. ;)