"That you love me." Addison swallowed thickly as she increased her grip on the counter.

"Um, ye-yeah, yes." Addison nodded, "You don't have to say it back if you're not ready-"

"I love you." Max said quickly, raising her other hand to cup Addison's cheek. Addison's jaw dropped as she blinked slowly.

"Y-You do?"

"More than you'll ever know."

"Holy shit.. No one's ever said it to me like that before." Addison's eyes welled up with tears. "God, I'm so.. I'm so happy."

Max grinned as she leaned her forehead against Addison's. Addison sniffed as an award winning smile blessed her face.

"Ca-Can you.. Can you maybe say it again, please?" Addison whispered, gazing into Max's eyes. She brought her lip in between her teeth as her breathing became shallow.

"I." Max leaned in and pressed a short kiss against Addison's lips, "Love you."

Addison giggled as she wrapped her arms around Max's neck and swayed her back and forth. Max's right hand rested on Addison's bare thigh, sending chills down Addison's spine.

"So, tell me something, my spaz.. Did you actually get arrested?" Max asked, tracing designs on Addison's thigh.

"Uh, I-I.. Yeah, sort of. Um, so I was with an old friend and we were like nine, I think. I don't know why we were alone in a store but we were.. anyways, I saw this bracelet that I liked so I was like 'I want that' So she hid it in my backpack and then when we left the beepy things went off. Hop showed up and took me up to the station. He didn't put it on my record or anything, because he's a nice man, but he had to take the bracelet back. Yeah, that's the story of how I became a criminal and started my life of crime." Addison rambled, "I met a cool girl there. I can't remember her name.. Wait, yes I can.. Travis. Wait, no.. Dav- No.. Mavis! Yes, Mavis. She had a crush on some girl, too. I think she may have been flirting with me but probably not.. Anyways, yeah, that's the story of how my life went wrong and I became a cold hearted criminal."

Max smiled, "God, I love it when you ramble."

"Really? I guess I should do it more often then, hm?" Addison whispered, moving her legs so that Max could step closer to her.

"You know.. The thought of you as a criminal is kind of hot." Max winked, causing Addison's cheeks to dust red as she smirked.

"Yeah?" Addison's voice was barely heard over the sound of doctors and nurses rushing past outside the door.

"Yeah." Max confirmed, biting her lip as she glanced down at Addison's soft pink tinted lips.

"Yeah?" Addison nodded, moving her hand to tangle into Max's hair as she connected their lips. Max leaned in closer, gripping her thigh as she kissed her back hungrily.

Addison wrapped her legs around Max's waist, pulling her closer as she tugged on Max's hair. Max moaned quietly into the kiss as she broke apart.

"Damn, spaz." Max muttered, "What? Hiding in a hospital bathroom turning you on?"

"Totally. Kiss me again, please." Addison whispered, pulling her head down to connect their lips again.

Max laughed into the kiss as she slipped her arms around Addison's waist and pushed her back gently. Addison's head rested against the hospital mirror as she tightened her grip on Max's waist with her legs.

Max pulled her lips from Addison's as she layed sloppy kisses down Addison's neck. Addison whimpered, quickly clamping a hand over her mouth to quiet herself. "M-Ma.. Max."

"Like that, do we?"

"Mmm.. Mhm." Addison whimpered, her eyes falling closed as she leaned her head back, exposing her neck to Max.

Addison knew that by the end of this, her neck would be covered in hickies, but frankly.. Addison didn't care. She liked it. She liked the idea that Max was marking her.

Max grinned against her neck as she trailed her lips back up to connect with her lips. "Max-"

"What the fuck?"

Addison's eyes widened as she quickly sat up straight, causing Max to stumble backward and spin around quickly. Addison swiped her sleeve across her mouth as she blinked nervously. "Mike! Lucas.. Nancy. Hi!"

"What the fuck was that?" Mike knitted his eyebrows together, "I-I mean-"

"We were making out." Addison laughed nervously, slipping off the counter and clapping her hands together. "Is he gone? Is Will okay? What about El?"

"You're changing the subject, how come I'm the only one shocked by this?" Mike looked at Lucas and Lucas Nancy, who looked away.

Lucas puffed out his cheeks as he avoided Mike's gaze. "Wait, did you know about this?"

"Mike, chill." Max said, "It's not a big deal. It's just like you and El."

"Yeah, El's my girlfriend." Mike threw his arms up for exaggeration.

"Dude.." Lucas said slowly, "Just think for a minute."

Mike knitted his eyebrows together, looking from Max and Addison's intertwined fingers to each of their faces. "Wait.. Holy shit!"

"Took you long enough." Max rolled her eyes, shaking her head.

"Uh, surprise!" Addison gulped, nervously waving her hands. "Max is mine."

Mike's jaw fell agape as he blinked slowly, "That... everything makes so much more sense. This is why you always took so long to get ready, wasn't it?"

"I-" Addison blinked. That definitely wasn't the reaction she expected. "Uh, I guess so.."

"Hate to cut this short, but we've gotta go." Jonathan said appearing behind Nancy, "So, let's go."

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

{ Word Count: 1459 }

{ A/n: I mean,,, Grayfield >>>>  }

{ Edited: No }