"Want or need?" His voice was closer, and I realized he must've crawled to the end of his bed and be sticking his head over to mine. My hand stilled, and I thanked the darkness. "Bree..." His voice had taken on a sense of confidence that I wasn't used to hearing.

"Yyeah?" I choked out. My warmth was pulsing against my fingers that I didn't dare move.

"Can I come over into your bunk?"

"Um, yeah come over." I said, pulling my hand out of my underwear, and hoping he couldn't smell my desire.

Instead of going down the ladder, and back up mine, he just stood up and stepped across onto my twin sized bunk bed. His long body awkwardly folded underneath him as he sat down next to me. The closeness of him made me even more aware of just how wet I was.

"Bree, can I touch you?"

An extended pause hung between us as I wondered what he meant by his words. My horny brain didn't care what he meant though and was happy to take it any way he was willing to give it. "Yes."

His hand first found my face as he tucked himself under the blanket with me. Then his lips were suddenly on mine. No hesitation. Filled with confidence. Where had this guy come from? The Dylan I knew was all sorts of shyness when it came to girls. Not that I was complaining.

A moan escaped my throat in surprise when his tongue began to explore mine, his lips sucking and pulling on my lower lip, inviting for me to deepen the kiss even further. "Ddylan?" I stuttered/moaned. I wanted his hands to touch more of me than just my face, but I didn't want to ruin this perfect moment. I'd been dreaming of this moment for a month now.

"Yeah?" He breathed, moving his mouth away from my lips only to begin suckling on my ear, earning a breathy whimper in return from me. I could feel his smile at my reaction. Little did he know that I'd been halfway to an orgasm before he'd interrupted me oh so pleasantly.

"I said yes. Yes you can touch me." I brought one of his hands to my waist, pushing my shirt up with his hand so he was touching skin. My body lit up in flames as he pulled me into him for another heated kiss. My hands hungrily ran up and down his arms, his back, his chest. After a couple minutes, I pulled off his shirt and teased his nipples, earning a surprised gasp from him that quickly evolved into a moan. My hips began grinding themselves against him without my consent. I could feel the need building and building inside of me. He was right. It wasn't want. It was need.

"Bree?"

I moaned in answer, as I tried to grind my pulsing clit against his jean-clad pants. He obviously hadn't been dressed for bed. The increasing bulge was making me pant and increase my speed. Soon my hands were at his zipper.

A hand stopped my progression, and I looked up into his beautiful eyes that I could barely see in the darkness of the room. "Are you sure you want to have sex with me?"

A startled laugh comes out of my throat. "Dylan- I'm taking off your pants. Of course, I'm sure. Did you not want to have sex with me?"

Even in the darkness of the room I could see the deep blush take over his face. His hands hadn't stilled, but continued to move around on my back under my shirt. However, he hadn't made any move to touch my bare breasts of venture below my waist.

"You can say no," I said softly, even though I was praying that he wouldn't put me through that.

"I've never had sex before." He whispered.