(1)

"You're a disgrace! You got good grades in middle school, but now you're a loser in highschool!? Don't come back until you have straight A's! Stupid ass child!"

One of the fits Y/n's mother often had. Anytime she saw a grade other than A, she would flip, and practically beat Y/n to death, despite her supposedly being an invalid.

Fuck, where am I supposed to go, then?

Usually, Y/n would camp out at her aunt's house, but she was currently in a coma, one that the doctors didn't expect her to recover from. Although they never told any of the family members that directly, Y/n overheard them talking about it.

And now what was she supposed to do? Where was she to go? Her dumbass mom just kicked her out.

Well, I suppose she could always go to a local garage sale. Maybe she could go travel around the world.

Either way, she was never going to go back to her mom's house.

Instead of going to the nearest continent, maybe she could instead go to a world that would save her from her own life. A life full of tragedy, despair, and tears. Mainly vengeance, however.

       You've been dealt such a bad hand,
                     Y/n L/n! You're basically
            halfway dead. What's the point
        in your life if nothing good is coming
              from it? Well, now something can.

      What am I talking about? An escape
    for you! If you feel trapped in your own horrid
             life, now you can rebuild it.

          We offer you a chance to take part in
   Zero Game!

A letter from her dead younger sister might be enough to get her to rebuild her life.

In Zero Game.