Priest's Outfit
We headed out the door ready to go find a place to eat. We got into Priest's car then headed out towards the highway , wherever we were going he must've had a place in mind because I had no idea where we were going at all.

" Where we going ? " I curiously asked.

" It's a surprise. " He said looking over at me then back at the road.

" Really , you know this isn't a date right ? " I said sarcastically.

" I should be telling you that same thing. " He said as he chuckled a little.

My mouth dropped at what he said because after the way we kissed each other earlier , I knew that we clearly both thought that this was a date.

" What you mean , I definitely know this is not a date. " I said rolling my eyes at him.

" Aight , but I know you want it to be a date though. " He said grinning.

" Nope not at all. " I said looking out the window trying not to blush.

" Whatever you say Fay. " He said shrugging his shoulders.

15 minutes later , we pulled up to the surprise. It was a outside setting with a little canopy set up with a table for two and bright lights and candles on the table. I was amazed at how beautiful it was.

 We walked up to the table with candles leading the way

We walked up to the table with candles leading the way. I couldn't believe he would do this for me even though tonight was suppose to be about him clearing his head about the news of his mom , he still somehow made tonight all about me one way or the other.

" Priest this is so beautiful. I love it. " I said as he pulled out my chair to sit down.

" Yeah , I know tonight was suppose to be about me but I really did this for you , this is my way of clearing my head , being with you right here that's all. " He said as he smiled and gently touched my hand.

I interlocked our fingers together and passionate starred into his eyes.

" Thank you for doing this even though you know you didn't have too. I really honestly appreciate this from the bottom of my heart. " I said putting my hand on my heart.

" Anything for you baby girl , you know that. " He said winking at me.

Minutes later , a waiter and a waitress came with our dinner in silver platters. Before we could uncover the dishes , the waiter told us what was under the silver covering.

" Well lady and gentlemen , we have before you today pasta with shrimp , cucumbers and tomatoes and a vinegar sauce over the top and sirloin steak with kale and dressing sauce over the top. Enjoy your meal guys. " The waiter announced.