Chapter 3: Family Meetings

Start from the beginning

I giggled at his excitement and sat down. "I think I should properly introduce myself. I'm Inko Midoriya, Izuku's mother. Please call me Inko." Midoriya's mother, Inko said making me smile. (Y/n) Aizawa, but I'm sure you already know that." I greeted.

She giggled, "Itadakimasu!" she said. 

"Itadakimasu." Midoriya and I said in unison. I broke my chopsticks apart and took a piece of the Katsudon meat. I popped it in my mouth and I swear I was in heaven. 

"This is delicious!" I shouted eating more of it. Inko giggled, 

"I'm glad you like it. Its Izuku's favorite." she told me.

Not long after we all finished our meals. Inko left the house to go to the store despite it being almost 8 at night. She probably wanted to give Midoriya and I alone time or something. Midoriya and I watched a movie and by the time it ended it was around 9:20. 

"I should head home before my dad calls the cops or something." I said.

"He would do that?!" Midoriya yelled. I giggled and nodded my head. 

"It was a fun night. Hope to see you soon." I said exiting his apartment. I walked back home running into Inko and explaining I had to leave. Once I got home I changed into some pajamas and went to bed.

(Monday)

I sighed as I changed into a more formal outfit. Todoroki is somewhat rich so I want to at least look pleasant. I changed into a red blouse, some white shorts, and leopard print shoes. Not the most fanciest outfit but its a mix between casual and fancy. I giggled and hopped out of my room.

I walked to the door but was stopped by my dad. "Where are you going?" He asked. 

"To Todoroki's house." I explained. 

"You went to Midoriya's yesterday. Now Todoroki's?" 

"Yes. Since its my week off several of my friends invited my for dinner." I told him.

"Other then Todoroki and Midoriya who else are you going to?" He asked. 

"Kyoka, Tsu, Kaminari, Iida, Ochako, and Bakugou." I explained.

"I don't approve of 2 of those." He deadpanned. I opened the front door and stepped out. 

"I'm still gonna go anyways!" I yelled bolting down the hall to the elevator.

It took me a bit to find Todoroki's house but I did it just fine. I knocked on  the door and a female with snow white hair and red tips answered. 

"You must be (Y/n)! Come in." she said. She moved to the side and I stepped in. 

She then lead me to the living room where Todoroki and another boy were. "Hello!" I cheered. gaining there attention. Todoroki let out a sigh of relief. 

"Hey there. You must be (Y/n). I'm Natsuo, Shoto's older brother." said the boy with snow white hair.

"I'm Fuyumi, their older sister." said the girl white hair and red tips. I smiled 

"It is lovely to meet you both. Is your father here?" I asked a slightly dark aura appearing. 

"No he's at work." Fuyumi said. 

My smile grew, "Good."

"Care to watch a movie with us?" Natsuo asked. I nodded my head and sat down next to Todoroki and Natsuo started the movie. Fuyumi left to cook dinner. Eventually Natsuo left to "Use the bathroom." yet he never came back.