•period•A.R•

Authors note;oh and I forgot to mention that
joe and Jason wuad are apart of the images too so sorry I forgot 🥺
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   Me and Anthony were sitting on the coach,he was on his phone texting jaden and Payton,it was the time of the month,I didn't tell Anthony..well yet,cramps were killing me,and I wanted attention from Anthony but he wouldn't give me it.
Y/N:baby..
He didn't answer..I was dying because of my stomach I decided to call his name again.
Y/N:ant.
Still no I answer,that got on my nerves so I raised my voice a bit.
Y/N:Anthony!
He looked at me while rolling his eyes.
A:what Y/N?
Y/N:why didn't you answer me the first two times I called you..?
I said while my hand pressed on my stomach
A:I didn't hear you
Pfft yea right.
Y/N:...
I didn't say anything and he went on his phone again.I'm not giving up that easily.
Y/N:ant
A:what Y/N what?
He said while raising his voice.
Y/N:why aren't you giving me any attention today..?
A:this is what's all this about me not giving you attention,Y/N your acting like a total brat right now..like do I have to give you attention 24/7,Jesus.
A brat.does he really think of me as a brat..I didn't say anything and quickly ran upstairs to our shared room(they live in an apartment together),I soaked the door and threw myself on the bed,I heard footsteps from the stairs.
A:baby I'm so sorry I called you a brat you know I didn't mean it..
I didn't answer
                        ~Anthony's POV~

   I can't believe what I just called Y/N, I called her a brat when she isn't one,she has done nothing to but good,I screwed up..I ran after her but she was faster than I heard our bedroom door shut close..I ran up the stairs,I knocked on the door
A:baby I'm so sorry I called you a brat you know I didn't mean it..
No answer.
A:mamas please can I come in...please?

                         ~your POV~

    Anthony spoke again.
A:mamas please can I come in...please?
I could hear his regret in his voice I finally spoke.
Y/N:fine..
I mumbled,Anthony came in and saw me crying,he came on the bed and hugged tighter than ever,he then made me look at him and said.
A:Y/N baby I am so so so sorry I hurt you I didn't mean to say it to you..you didn't deserve that your not a brat your just an amazing girlfriend but I am and asshole for calling you a brat I am so sorry..I love you okay?
My heart melted how can I be mad at him.
Y/N:I forgive you..
I said while smiling and kissed him.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it sucks but it's my first ever story so yea I hope you liked it byeee❤️

Word count:524💗