Studio adventures

So...these pants. These damn pants... I think we're all thinking the same here.

These pants just ask for it. And you know what? They can get it.

So imagine you're just chilling on the couch in the studio and Roger is sitting behind his drumkit. And at one point all the others leave to go home but Roger wanted to go over some things on his own.

At least that's what he was planning on doing, but you were there... Things turned out a little different.

After he decided he was done for the day, you walked over to the blonde to sit on his lap. You were wearing a skirt so you could already feel the leathery fabric against your naked thighs.

And then things sort of just...happened?

Honestly, he'd thought about this, these pants, you sitting on his lap. And well... of you getting yourself off on his thigh while wearing them. The thought alone was enough to make his pants strain.

In all honesty, you too had thought about it. I mean his thighs looked too delicious in those pants. Every time he wore them it was the only thing you could focus on. You loved how lean his legs looked in them and how the subtly shiny leather wrapped around them perfectly. He looked like sex on legs when he wore them (but honestly, when did he not look like that).

That the morning you had decided to go commando, in a skirt...it was hot or something, whatever. So you could feel the material brush against the skin near your core ever so slightly as you sat on his lap, and made out passionately.

Between kisses Roger sort of kept nudging you to move onto one thigh. And when you finally did so, it's- Well... When you first made contact with the material you had your arms laced around his neck and he stared down at you intensely, observing your reaction.

It felt...a little weird? Somewhat...cold? And you made a soft squeaking noise when you fully sat down.

For some time it was dead silent — apart from your breathing — as you braced yourself on his legs and slowly rolled you hips over his leg for the first time. You had never done this before, it was quite something. And you sighed deeply as your head fell forward against Rogers' shoulder, Letting in all the different sensations.

Rogers' mouth was hanging open slightly and he had to remind himself to breathe as he watched you move. It was so hot to him, and he couldn't help the almost whiny sigh slipping from his lips.

Eventually, you found a steady rhythm where your clit perfectly brushed against the fabric with each precise roll of your hips. And that was the beginning of the end.

You were a mess, and....so was Roger. He had a very hard time keeping himself composed as he watched you in awe, in an almost trance-like state. And at this point, his dick was straining against his pants, begging for attention.

Obviously, it turned him on like mad, seeing you a mess in front of him and hearing your faint whines. You looked so focused, so soft and ethereal in a way that he was hesitant to say anything for a while. He didn't want to interrupt you, but he couldn't help himself.

"Does it feel good?" He whispered as he brushed his hands over your hips.

Y-yeah," you gasped as you tried to look at him "s-so good." Yout head fell back in pleasure.

Eventually, after a few minutes of riding his thigh, you came with a series of soft moans slipping from your lips — which were still puffy from all the kissing. And your head fell forward again, onto his shoulder, your breathing heavy and eyes almost closed as you calmed down.