🅢ⓦⓔⓔⓣ🅛ⓘⓣⓣⓛⓔ🅤ⓝⓕⓞⓡⓖⓔⓣⓣⓐⓑⓛⓔ🅣ⓗⓘⓝⓖ

Deku expected bakugou to bully him each and every day. He expected to be called useless, to be called worthless. However, what was unexpected was to find his safe place, his Haven, to be alight. To lose the last person to truly care about him. To have all his hopes, dreams and family destroyed in one fell swoop, one after another.

Maybe some would have expected to be lost, to go on a journey to find themselves. However deku didn't expect this and he definitely didn't expect to find what he truly was.

Things changed on that journey. Truths stepped into the light and the small, shy, unconfident person that deku once was had transformed into something far more unique. Now, he's ready to return and things won't be the same as they were.

Coming soon...

I'm currently writing another fanfiction so I don't want to start another because then everything will go to hell, but I did want to just put this out there. I will be writing this story after I finish my other one. I don't know how long that will take because I update really slowly (sorry) but I do already have a few chapters up if your interested. It's called:

A Hero Afterall, But Not Like The Others

Description:
All Mights words cut deeper than a blade and Izuku decides to take one last step. However, truth and feelings are about to come into the light.

Old description:
Izuku has his dreams crushed and decides to take bakugou's advice. He ends up getting saved and gets a Quirk too.

Please point out any mistakes or thing that don't make sense!