December 2- Peace Trotter

The day after your birthday is always depressing. You get the sugar crash from the party, the mess you have to clean up, and the passed out Pinkie Pie on a couch.
"Pinkie..." I nudged her. She snorted and giggled in her sleep. "Pinkie Pie..." I kicked her a little.
That's it.
I went outside and got a dreary cloud. "PINKIE!" I shouted as I made a clap of thunder emerge from the cloud.
"Ah!" She fell off of my couch. When se looked up as saw me with my blonde mane, blue coat and peace sign cutie mark, she giggled.
"Well geeez Peace Trotter, you could've just asked for me to wake up!" She happily replied while hopping out the door. I stood there confused, but didn't have much time to. I remembered I had a date with my stallion friend, Mix Tape.
I flew up to my home and went into the kitchen. I looked at the clock. I still had a solid five hours. I figured I'd go for a fly.
I flew out into the streets of the snowy day. Frost bite chilled my muzzle as I saw a young brother and sister fighting over... something. I flew down.
"Gimme back my dolly!" She yelled.
"Nuh uh!" The boy filly cried. "Dolls are for GIRLS!"
The mare rolled her eyes. "I AM A GIRL!" She tried to use her horn to retrieve it, but the earth pony sheltered it like his life depended on it.
"Hey!" I yelled at them.
They looked up at me. "Hi Peace Trotter!" They said in unison.
"What's happening here?" I raised an eyebrow.
"He stole my doll!" The girl accused.
"Did not!"
"Did to!"
"Not!"
"To!"
I groaned. This is gonna be a long day
.............................
Still three hours till my date. I sat alone in my cloud house reading a book. I was just about to get to the best part of Daring Do when there was a knock at the door.Who could that be? I asked myself. Can't be Mix, he's a unicorn. Or Applejack with those apples I wanted...
I finally arrived at the door where Derpy stood."Oh, uh hi Peace Trotter!" She waved with her eyes askew.
"Derpy." I nodded. "What's up?"
"Sorry it took so long." she apologized. "I get lost very easily."
I was confused. "What's wrong? Why are you sorry?"
She nervously wrung her hooves. "Well... you see Peace Trotter..." She stalled for a bit but the truth eventually came out. "Painted Pencil's in the hospital."
Sweet Celestia...