Investigating with my Bully:Hiding Stephenes and Angela's Dog

Our First Period teacher was absent so we searched for Stephen and Angela....we were near the Place where they hide the dog so we also hide near there...after 5 minutes...they came out so we sneakly came in the place....the dog was soooooo cute...so we just carraid the dog gently....The 1 hour vacant ended and the class started....

*Time Skip(Lunch time)

We finished eating and i came out to buy snacks...i saw Angela with her friends crying and entered the canteen....I got closer at her and heard "I guess she is really been caught...i dont know what will happen if she will give birth while she's lost im so worried!!"...i was smiling and in the same time worried...but i know that me,RJ and Tricia will take care of the dog......I came back at our room and told RJ and Tricia what happend...

*Time skip(End of School)*

Me,RJ and tricia were walking home together and we saw Stephene and Angela fighting...we hide in a tree and listene to them....we heard Angela saying "Did i told you to luck the door?" Stephene replied "Yes i did"....Angela replied "So how did she came out the hiding place?" Stephene replied "I dont know" and they just leavee with Angela having an Disapointed face....after hearing everything...we start walking again and smiling...

*Time Skip(House)

I came home with the dog and my mother ask me whos dog it is..but i told him that i found him walking around the streets and i was soo worried about her so i just carried him home....when i laid down my bed i was so guilty...but i just said to my mind "Hope they will just have a fight and not break up....We ated dinner,taked a bath,and go to sleep..