Chapter 2- Confession?

It was the end of the day and Kermit still has not confessed to Bakugo, each break he made up an excuse. It's his finally chance today to confess he has to do it, and be quick about it because he knew Deku would go and talk to Bakugo soon.

Kermit sees Bakugo when he turned the corner, he's so hot, Kermit thinks to himself. Oh no it's him, WHY DOES HE ALWAYS HAVE TO BE IN THE WAY! I hate Deku always getting in the way of my happiness and love life, Kermit screams in his head. Kermit runs home almost in tears.

That night Kermit makes a plan, he will leave a note in Bokugo's locker to meet him behind the main school building at the beginning of lunch. Kermit gets out his prettiest, pinkest, flower lined paper and starts writing the note.

Dear Bakugo, 

     Please meet me at the beginning of the lunch period behind the main school building. I have to tell you something important. 

Love, 

     K

P.S. don't tell Deku about this I need to tell you this in private.

The next morning Kermit made sure to get to school right when it opened. He ran to Bakugo's and slid the note in, Kermit's little green heart was full with determination and excitement, he knew Bakugo was going to say yes to going out with him.