OJ's Coffee Shop
Once I found a parking spot , I grabbed my phone and purse and headed into the coffee shop ready to drink my morning daily dose. As soon as I walked in I couldn't help but smell the sweet , strong aroma of different flavors in the air. I walked up to the counter so the cashier could take my order.

" Hi how are you , can I have a mocha cappuccino with 2 shots of espresso ? "

The cashier wrote down my order.

" Will that be all for you ? "

" Yes ma'am. "

" Okay , your order number will be called when it's ready. "

" Okay thank you. "

I looked around for the little table I always sat at in the front by the window so just a tiny bit of sun was shining in on me. As soon as I sat down and put my purse across from me on the table the cashier was calling my order number.

" Number 7 ! " The cashier yelled out.

I walked up to the front and then grabbed my coffee and sat back down. I took 2 sips of my coffee , grabbed my headphones from my purse so I could listen to some music while I was just sitting here.

I was so into my music that I didn't notice someone from behind me was trying to get my attention. He had already tapped me on my shoulder twice but I couldn't feel anything so he waved his hand in front of my face which got my attention this time.

" Third time's a charm right ? "

" Excuse me ? " I asked confused at what he meant.

" Uh I tapped you on ya shoulder twice to get ya attention but I like you were too into ya music to notice , that's all I'm saying. He said as he put his hands up in surrender.

I looked up at him and all I could do was stare. I damn near spilt my coffee on myself starring so much. This nigga was fine as hell. He was tall , light skin , low haircut and had a beard. Honestly I think I just fell in love at first sight.

" Uh do I have sum on my face or

" Uh do I have sum on my face or ... ? " He said waving his hand again to get my attention.

I finally snapped out of my starring trance.

" W-what , oh shit I'm sorry about starring so much you just look unfamiliar and not from around here that's all. " I said drinking some more of my coffee.

He laughed it off.

" I'm actually not from around here to be honest , I'm really from Australia and I moved out here to America to play ball. "

" Oh so you're a basketball player ? " I asked with interest.

" Yeah I am , I played a little bit of overseas ball then after my time was up out there , I moved to America and from there I kind of got the hang of it. "