Sato Sakura: Origin

Start from the beginning

He looks to the Ash blonde boy and the historic small child in his arms. He turned to the man that was clearly trying to put out the blaze and yelled, "Manual! Theirs someone inside!"

"What!" He yells at the man and stops using his power and moves to go inside only to to as the flames forced him back.

"These are so intense! We need the number two hero here! He's the only one that can go into these flames! I don't know if anyone will be left with the flames this intense!" He yells back at his partner as Sakura looked her face clearly stained with tears.

She got out of her friends hold going to the man and said or tried to, "S...av..e...sa...v...e....m...y....ma...m...a... pl...e...as...e...."

The hero looked down at her with a look of guilt on his face knowing that her mom might already be head. Their would be nothing left of the woman with how intense the flames where. The other hero calls to him with snap, "Eraser Head!"

"I'm sorry, little one b..." He starts to say as more hero's arrived and so did the police.

~~

It didn't take them long to put out the flames as the children where looked after to see if they were, ok. The girl seemed to go blank as Izuku and Katsuki's mom had picked them up but, she just lost her mom. Sakura didn't know her father as her mother beryl talked about him. No, one was told his name either. So the girl would go into the system as her mother had no family or that would have happened.

The green haired girl walked up to the clearly tearless girl and said to her, "Sakura... Sweet heart..."

She looked up slowly to look at the older women. With a smile and said, "Hinata has gone away for a bit. So you'll come to live with Izuku and me. Is that alright."

Sakura didn't answer and just allowed the women to pick her up. She held her sons hand and walked the two children away as the small girl watched the burnt building as she was take away.

~~

-Years later-

A much older pink haired girl and an green haired boy ran the streets as she told him with a snap, "I can't believe you! Let's go Izu-kun or will be late for school!"

She was clearly pulling him with her by his clothes down the streets. Only for the sounds of explosions to be heard making him smile and take off even with her still holding him as Sakura saying, "Izu-kun! School...."

He ignored her continued to run into the crowed as they all watched a villain that was tiring apart the town making the blonde sighed as of course Izuku disappeared. Making her yell at him and follow, "Izu-kun! Will get to see them all the time when we get to UA! Let's go!"

"But wait Saku-san! It's the wood themed hero! I need notes! Come one!" He told her dragging the girl as she let out a yelp.

He pushed though the crowed along with Sakura who was standing in the back with her arms crossed. She told him and blew hair out of her face, "If I have to hold water pails again. I. am. going. to."

Only for him to hold out and put his finger putting on her mouth. He then pulled it back to write making the girl let out a sigh and started mumbling and freaking out yelling back at her, "It's Kamuiwoods!! The popular superstar!!"

An old man next to them laughed saying, "A running commentary, huh?"

"uh, no, heh heh...." Izuku turned to him and laughed at that.

Just for him to laugh and ask, "Kid, are you a fanboy?"

"Yes, he is." Sakura called to the man making her look back.