part two

It was the 2nd of may 2020 meaning that most of the parents of the next generation were all off to the celebratory ball as it was the anniversary of the battle of hogwarts meaning teddy and victorie were to babysit their cousins and their friends.
"ok everyone be good for vic and teddy no getting into any trouble while we're out alright" harry potter said sternly casting an impatient look at his son
"oh dad don't give me that look i'm always good" james sirius said with a grin as ever in the room rolled their eyes.
"alright kids we're actually leaving now" hermoine laughed and then they left leaving the 26 kids to vic and ted.
a few hours later vic and teddy were cuddling on the couch,
al, scorp, rose and iris were sitting in the corner playing truth or dare.
lily, hugo, ophelia, lorcan and lysander were all playing exploding snap.
kylo, emmy, artemis, sammy and louis were re-watching endgame with acadia, millie, dom,
natalia, lucy and jessie and alice, james, freddie, roxie, maddi and milly were upstairs somewhere. Then every one heard alice screeching at james about some sort of necklace and as she ran after him he tripped on hugo's leg and the necklace fell to the floor "what the hell did you do you absolute bloody dumbass" maddi screamed with so much venom everybody shivered as molly was about to continue with scolding the golden necklace on the floor started shaking and suddenly the entire group was engulfed in a bright white light and then they were gone with a furious molly weasley the seconds voice echoing whilst she yelled "james sirius i will avada kadevra you!"