The interview

Bianca brought her clenched fist forward in a punch as the man in front doubled over. Adrenaline rushed through her body even as she got a hard kick in response. She jumped on his back and just as she was about to put him in a headlock, a loud voice cut into the fight.

"Wow, that was great! Bernie, you were right! Bianca is just what we're looking for. I doubted you for a bit because well, I really didn't want to endanger a child just to make good action scenes but she can really take a hit," Marc, the producer rubbed his hands together in excitement.

The blonde twelve year old held in a smile. This could be it, her first big stuntwoman job. It's hard to get into the stunt world as those who go into it have to know such a variety of things that could make or break a role. Bianca knows martial arts, stunt fighting, gymnastics and figure skating. As she would serve as a body double as well, she needs to physically resemble the actress at least a little bit too. It's a career with little recognition and a lot of danger but she wants to do it so badly. She's from a stunt family. She was pretty much born performing a dangerous stunt. The thrill she feels of fighting with her brothers is the way she wants to feel everyday.

Another reason it's hard to become a stuntwoman is that you need to have experience. First, you start at the bottom as an extra, work your way up to body double for nudity scenes or ones where the actress can't make it to the shoot, and then small action sequences. A girl needs to build her resume. Bianca, if she gets this role, is going to start out strong and young. Her first role would be a stunt double in a high budget blockbuster at twelve. She knows her parents won't begrudge her and stop her from chasing her dream to be the best stunt woman ever. Nothing stands in her way.

Uncle Bernie worked with her father as a stunt coordinator and when he realized that they needed a stunt girl for the role of a child assassin sent to murder an assassin who quit his job, he suggested her. 

He had shown Marc a home video her father had taken of her running on top of the roof of their home and onto the roof of the moving car her older brother was driving.

"Let me see what she would need to do," her father says. "I want to make sure it's all things that are possible for her."

There was a tense moment as he read and everyone waited for his approval.

He looked up and said, "this? My daughter does that with her brothers all the time! This is going to be a real breeze."

He chuckled before coming over to Bianca and ruffling her hair.

"Welcome to Hollywood, Hulkette!"

She smiled and stood up straight. Her future was now.