Part 1 - Outer Forest

POV - 3rd person

Austin was sitting in the middle of the glitched Mii Channel, with nothing to do. After he was able to get out of the deletion row(this is what I call the place where Mii's go to get deleted ok), the Wii had already melted, but his soul could not leave. "It gets quite boring around here..." he said to himself. "Why couldn't I leave?" He sighed. "It's all the fault of that stupid HENRY!" He screamed, as he punched the wall out of anger. A loud CRACK could be heard, echoing throughout the glitched channel. The wall started to crack and crumble and fall apart. Austin took a step back, trying to dodge the falling pieces of the wall.  The punch had left a giant hole in the wall, and that hole lead to what seemed to be a forest. "The hell?" Austin muttered. 

"There was something beyond this channel the whole time? I knew there were games, but..." he stopped, as he wandered into the forest, as curiosity took over him.  A cold breeze blew across the forest, as the trees shook, fallen leaves blowing around through the air, as if they were lost and searching for their home. "What is this place?...and why is it so cold?" Austin seemed to be shaking, his movements getting slower every step he took. "S-So cold..." he stuttered. This mysterious forest seemed colder than ice. Then, he found what seemed to be a jacket, right on the floor. Without hesitation, he picked up the jacket and put it on. It surprisingly fit. "There." he muttered.

But then, a noise rustled from a bush, in between two trees.

(hey hey this chapter is short i'm sorry. it's my first serious book besides this cancelled thing so yeah)

(also, get ready for someone a bit SCHIZOPHRENIC to join soon ;))