♡ O N E ♡

steff's pvo

When I woke up at 7 am then went to my desk and added some light make up and did my hair after i was finished i went to my wardrobe and grabbed my black check skirt, black polo neck and my black denim jacket and added it up with blach paired shoes

Today felt different. I thought to myself ever since my will went missing I keep having nightmares and I hate them. All I can remember is the demogorgons and how they tried to attack me nany jonathan and steve.

One of my best friends was Jennifer and Steve. We have been friends since primary school, I also am friends with Nancy and Jonathan. They are nice as well.

I finally got out of my bedroom and went to the kitchen i saw that my brother was already sitting at the dining table waiting for our mother with breakfast she always felt like she need to make a bunch of breakfast ever since dad left, I was 8 when my dad died and i will always smile at mum because she will never look for love again and I feel like she needs a new boyfriend kinda.

I ate my breakfast and looked at the clock and it was 8.30 'shit i'm late' i though in my head i got up and looked at dustin "you want a lift kiddo?" he smiled back and got up and nodded i went to my mother and kissed her cheek then rushed to the dodge challenger light blue

As we arrived at school I had dropped dustin at school already. When I got out of the car I went over to Jen we talked about summer and then all of the soden a blue Camaro ''Who is that?" I asked Jen "I don't know but he is hot '' she replied "all i see is he's back" i said "i know but its a hot back" we laughed a bit. And we went to class

~♡~♡~♡~♡~

I was in maths class as always. I doodle in my book but i really should pay more attention if i want to be a teacher myself as if i thought, i looked around and saw that steve was sitting in the table on my right side and jen was in front of me. Then i was caught off guard when the hot new boy came in "Ahh mr hargrove nice to see that you finally showed" Mr Tomlinson said "I got lost Sir and the name is Billy" he said then jen turned around "hot" she whispered to me i just smiled "Right Mr hargrove sit behind Miss henderson over there" Sir said i looked up as he was point at me great the hot new guy was sitting behind me i thought.

As the time went by the bell went and I waited for everyone to go or so i thought when i got up i walked into a hard chest and i went nervous.

"O-Oh i'm sorry " i said as i looked up it was the new guy, 'oh waw he is hot' i thought he smirked "watch where you are going princess" he smirked and walked away, I then turned around as jennifer was waiting for me she smiled at me “what?” I asked “Oh come on you like him, i can read you like a book and i know you like him steph” I rolled my eyes “jesus lets go will we” i said and we walked to the next lesson.

As the last bell rang from last lesson Jennifer and I went to our lockes, then tommy and carol came to us i looked at jennifer and rolled my eyes “Well Stephanie Henderson and Jennifer Byres where’s your little friend, That went missing” Tommy said and i looked at jennifer and she started to get pissed “Hey that’s my brother you are talking about dickhead” Jennifer screamed at him “Awh well where did you find him in la la land?” He continued i then went in “That’s It now big boy get a grip” I practically screamed at him as i stepped closer to him and punched him across the face and he fell to the floor “Now learn when to shut your mouth will you Tommy” I looked around and i saw that billy was at the other side of the hall looking at us as he smirked at me i then snapped out of my thoughts and turned around and grabbed my stuff then grabbed jennifer then went to the car.”Steph stop, You didn’t need to do that for me you know” jennifer cried i turned around “shh will be ok jen, I know he will” i said she hugged me tighter. 

~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Jennifer was feeling a bit better after we went over to my house when we were younger. We always went to my room and dressed up as we are older. We still do it but some makeup on her then we watched  Mary poppins as it was our favorite when we were younger.

Then Dustin barged “STEPH, can I get a ride to the arcade?” he screamed at me and jennifer “Oh aye sure kiddo” i smiled to him “that’s a good thing you said yes because we offered to take will as well” he said knowing i would say yes “Can you drop me off on the way when we go get will if that’s alright?” Jen said I simply nodded.

Dustin basically ran to the car me and jen laughed “Don’t even” i said continued laughing, we then arrived at the byres house jennifer hugged me as she said goodbye then joyce came out with will “He will be ok, i promise joyce” she nodded “thank you truly steph” she smiled “anything you are my family” as i said that she came to me and hugged me. After the hug we went to the arcade as Will and Dustin went out and I shouted to them “be safe guys love you!!” They just waved to me as I smiled then lit a cigarette as. I noticed a blue camaro rushing in and of course i knew it was billy, Then i noticed that the same girl came out of the car as this morning. As I was thinking about will and all the things that have happened over the past year I was scared out of my thoughts when someone scared the shit out of me “Hey princess, you don’t happen to have another one of those don’t you?” i looked at him and rolled my eyes “jesus you scared the shit out of me billy”

He laughed as I looked for the packet of cigarettes and gave him one “oh do you have a lighter as well?” he asked “ are you serious billy? Is there anything else you want?”I asked him while he took the lighter “well yes one question and plus that was a good punch you did on tommy earlier and are you going to the halloween party tomorrow night?” he smoked the cigarette “Thanks he deserved it, Well of course i wouldn't ever miss a party,why are you asking?” i looked him straight in the eyes as he came close to me “save me a dance will you princess” he whispered i smirked “you do know i have a name? And its stephenie by the way” he smiled as i started the car “ see you at school billy” as i drove off.