☕️7☕️

"How's the movie coming along?" Rory asked me. "I'm in the editing phase," I told her. "Thank Paris, Madeline and Louise for me, I didn't think they'd help me."

"Well, your Keith Richards skill helped our grade a lot, so they owe you, what's the movie for?"

"The opportunity to work for two months in the Warner Bros studio," I cheered. "An internship basically, huge competition." 

"In Los Angeles?!" Rory cheered. "In Los Angeles!" I squealed. "That's where they film Friends, get Jennifer Aniston's autograph for me," Rory asked me.

"Depending if I win," I laughed. "Are you excited for the PSAT scores?" Rory asked me. "Terrified, maths went so bad for me," I sighed.

We went into Luke's and Mom looked up. "Okay, eldest first," Mom said to Rory. "By five minutes," I grumbled.

Rory opened her scores. "I got a seven forty verbal and seven sixty math," Rory told Mom. "Well done!" Mom cheered. "Hezberry, your turn."

"I hate that nickname," I giggled. I opened my scores and I stared at them.

"I got a seven forty verbal and a seven fifty math," I told Mom. "Oh, well done!" Mom squealed. "Those are amazing scores."

"I did good in math?" I said, surprised. "Holy crap."

"How about Rocky Horror Picture Show to celebrate?" Mom suggested. "Yes, please!" I cheered.

"So..any luck on California?" Mom asked me. "Just have to edit the movie, do all the credits and email it," I told her. "The Warner Bros studio," Rory said with so much emphasis. "Meet all the celebrities," Mom cheered. "Well, Tessa filmed a majority and directed it, while I wrote the scripts," I said. "And play the lead," Mom smiled.

Luke came over to us. "Rory and Heather kicked PSAT ass and Heather's going to win the internship," Mom cheered.

"Congratulations," Luke said to us, smiling. Once Mom left to go to class, Tessa came barrelling in. "You've got the movie downloaded onto your laptop?"

"Yes and I'm burning it onto two discs as well," I told her. "We're gonna win! I know we are!"

"Okay, I'm editing it and I'm gonna send it," I promised her. "Good," she smiled. "AH! What's that?"

"Heather's PSAT scores," Rory told her. "How'd she do?" Tessa asked me.

"Seven forty verbal, seven fifty math," I told her. "Aw, congrats! Thank your Chilton buddies for starring in the movie," Tessa rambled. "I'm so excited!"

She ran out of Luke's and me and Rory exchanged a look.

***

"Rory!" I called from my room the next morning. "Yeah?" Rory yelled running up the stairs. "Click with me," I told her. She smiled and leaned over. "But we won't be able to watch it!"

"Oh, yes, we will," I smirked holding up a DVD. "Yes!" Rory cheered. "Okay, one, two, three, click!"

We clicked on the mouse and sent the application. "Good luck, Hezzy," Rory gave me a big hug. "Thank you," I smiled. "Hey, how did Andrea do on her PSATs?" Rory asked me as we walked downstairs. "Seven thirty verbal, seven forty math," I told her. "Good for her," Rory smiled.

"If I win, they're giving me a reference, Rory, a reference!" I rambled. "That Heather Victoria Gilmore did this, worked here and did good!"

"You'll definitely get into Columbia with that reference," Rory told me. "Is it sent?" Mom asked me. "It's sent, now we play the waiting game," I muttered.