A finder one-shot

Start from the beginning

The bed's getting cold and you're not here

The future we hold is so unclear

But I'm not alive until you call

And I'll bet the odd's against it all

Save your advice 'cause I won't hear

You might be right but I don't care

There's a million reason's why I should give you up

But the heart wants what it wants

I slowly pick up the pieces of glass that had shattered while I was thinking about Asami. 'I got to get over this. There's nothing that's going to improve are relationship.' I thinks to my self, but even though I told myself that, I still thought about it the rest of the time I cleaned and well into the day.

'That's it, I can't listen to this shit anymore!!!' I screamed In my head as I stormed into the bathroom fed up with his crap. "Akihito open this door." called a stoic/bemused voice. "No go away I'm taking a bath." I shout as I turn on the water and start to strip. I climb into the the steaming tub as I slowly but surly start to relax my muscles. I close my eyes and slowly start to drift into my own world away from all my cares and worries. I was so caught up that I didn't even notice the sound to the bathroom door unlocking, or the sound off clothes being striped, and hitting the floor. So it came as quite a shock when I was picked up from my position and set back against a firm strong chest.

"Wha?" I question indulgently as I look stupidly at Asami's smirking face and amused eye's. When it final dawned on me what my 'situation' was, as I felt his hardened coughcockcough up against my left ass cheek.That got me struggling like a wild bull. "Let go you bastard!!!" I shout as he grabbed my wrist and pinned them against the back of the tub. "No." Was the cocky response. "Why you son of a b-" I was cut of by Asami attaching his mouth to my pink dusted nipple as I softly moaned.

I was going to argue with him to stop, but before I could he shoved his already slicked fingers (because of the water) into my tight passage. I threw my head back in a silent scream of a mixture of both pain and pleasure. He started to thrust them inside me as I moaned and rocked back on them in pleasure, as he hit that bundle of nerves. I was so lost to the pleasure that I completely forgot I was suppose to be fighting back, or the fact that Asami was saying something it didn't really matter though, all that mattered was forgetting that what we had was hardly called a 'relationship'.

"Please...Asami...I-I ne-eed you...inside of m-me." I said breathlessly into the arm that I had threw over my eyes in embarrassment. "What was that I couldn't hear you." He blew into my ear as he teased me."Say it louder." He breathed into my ear once more.

So lost in a pleasure spell Asami so skillfully put me under.I screamed,"GOD DAMN IT ASAMI...FUCK ME FUCK ME INTO THE AWAITING OBLIVION." At that Aasmi proceeded to pull out all three fingers and plow his hard on into my tight hole. I screamed in both pleasure and pain, as my eyesight blanked white for a moment, as he hit my prostate head on.

"YES...ASAMI HARDER...FUCK ME HARDER!!!" I screamed as I thrust downwards to meet his thrust. A few more powerful thrust later I was screaming his name in to the steam filled room. I waited for a moment waiting for him to whisper my name like usually does, it make's me feel a little reassured. I know I can't live without this, without him. Thre's no where I can escape I know this, as he whispers into my ear as I'm passing out, "You belong to me, your mine."

You got me shattered in pieces

Shining like stars and screaming

Lightening me up like Venus