"vote for me and august"

"ima vote for you .. not august" chres said taking the cookie quickly.

"both of our names are gonna be on the ballet so you have no choice" i said.

"why couldn't you just go with me to prom, im still dateless" he said.

"well prom is in 5 days so you better hurry up chresanto. besides august would kill me if i ever agreed to go with you too my senior prom"

"wow that hurt"

"yeah i bet it did now take this bottle of water and go to class thirsty" tay said giving him water and pushing him away.

"this boy will never quit" i said.

"one day he will" tay laughed. "but anyways my dress....."

"after school today.. tay tay i gotcha" i said.

"ightttt"

| PROM NIGHT |

i was looking in the mirror fixing my hair and just stared at myself. man i looked beautiful. this blue dress really looked nice on me and it made my skin look like it was glowing. i did a little twirl and smiled. it was prom night and i wanted every thing to go great. i sprayed more perfume all around and yes im off my period if your wondering by the way. i stared at myself one more time until i heard my mom call my name. i guess august was here! i walked out my room grabbing my purse and i started walking downstairs. soon as i got to the bottom of the steps i only saw my mom and not august.

"wheres august?" i asked in a disappointed tone.

"not here yet but i wanted to get some pictures of you" she said holding the camera.

"oh okay.." i said.

"go up against the wall" she said. i did as she said and went up against the wall and started taking pictures. she look like 10 of them of me thats when august came in with his lil tux on.

"im here im here"

"wow you already missed my entrance" i said.

"im so sorry baby.. i was dealing with something" he said.

"oh what?" i asked.

"august!" his mom shouted walking in the house. "a couple more.. ooo! yn you look so beautiful" she said.

"thank you" i smiled. "atleast somebody noticed".

"baby you look gorgeous!" august said grabbing my hands.

"picturessss" his mom said shaking the camera.

"come on guys" my mom said. "get together.

august and i turned towards the camera and he put his arm around me and they snapped a couple.. sorry ALOT of pictures. haha. you know the moms on prom days.

"prom 2k14!" tay shouted walking in the house.

"whats good!" chris said walking behind her.

"ayeee look at yall" i said.

"aww now yall are cute" august mom said.

"we friendsss" tay said.

"friends or not group picture guys!" my mom said.

we all stood together for a picture and both moms took it.

"august remember give yn the corsage" his mom said.

"i know mama" he said and turned towards me. "here you go baby".

"aww" i smiled and watched august put the corsage on my wrist. he kissed me and picked me up.

"aw.. wheres my corsage at huh" tay folded her arms.

"in the limo" chris said.

"oh.. you got me one?" tay put her arms down.

"ofcourse i did" chris said.

"okay maybe we should go" i said.

"have fun yall" my mom said.

"we are" we all said walking out the house and too the limo. i hope this night is a night to remember.

| What Do Yall Think Is Going To Happen Next? |

| VOTE AND COMMENT |

20+ COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER .

DONT COMMENT "MORE" OR "UPDATE" OR "UPDATE PLEASE"