"nothing eating with my friends, whatchu doing here. you dont get food sent to you or something" she laughed.

"nah im a human too i come to mcdonalds" i laughed.

"you here by yourself?" she asked.

"actually nah im with my girlfriend. she sitting over there" i pointed out.

"oh slim thick here" she said.

"yup, over there stuffing her mouth" i said.

"well she gotta stay thick some how, gotta eat them nuggets and double cheese burgers you know" dana said grabbing a straw.

i started laughing "yeah .. all that".

"well you better get back to her before she get mad. she already staring at us" dana said. i turned my head quick and looked at yn but she was on her phone. i looked back at dana and she was laughing.. like girl dont do that shit.

"chill" i said. "she gon snatch me up".

"boy she aint looking but i gotta go anyways. nice seeing you again" dana smiled walking away. i looked at the drink and started walking back to yn.

"finally my mouth was dry nigga" she said taking the drink. "thank you baby". she said and kisses me.

"mhm" i said "now eat yo food so we can leave".

"okayyy" yn said.

dana grinned at me then kept eating her food. something about this girl is type strange. she cool.. but too cool. she look like the type to take somebodys nigga but on the low with it.

"who you looking at?" yn asked.

"nobody.. the menu because i might want something" i said.

"oh ard because i thought you was staring at one of them lil ugly girls" she said laughing.

"nah i aint baby you the baddest out of all of em" i said kissing yn's cheek.

"aww thanks babe" she kissed my jaw.

damn that was a close one because i lowkey was staring at dana.

| 2 DAYS LATER |

| YOUR POV |

"vote for august and i for prom king and queen" i shouted handing out cupcakes and cookies.

"yes vote for them please and not for me and chris. thank you very much" tay said handing out the cookies.

"tay" i laughed. "you and chris could win this too come on now".

"me and chris we friends okay.. i rather be prom queen and have my boyfriend be prom king. so i would work harder if he was my boyfriend but no chris isnt so im not working" tay explained quickly eating a cookie. "mmm good cookie" she nodded.

"okay tay whatever you say" i laughed. "oh yeah i got my dress yesterday, august aint see but i told him my ass shakes real good in it so hes really excited".

tay started laughing "ughh you need to help me find mine!".

"oo cookies" chres said reaching for one.

"hey" i slapped his hand.

"owww! what" he said.

"are you gonna vote for me and auggie" i said.

"no im just hungry" he said reaching for the cookie again.

"no" i slapped his hand again.

"OW bruh"