"Umm . . . You okay?" He felt something poke his skin. "You look like a garbage truck ran over you."

Becoming aware that he was cradling his head protectively like a cowering toddler, which is what he felt like right then, Hyungseok let out the quietest shriek he could do without drawing attention.

"Okay, then." Jinsung plopped himself down next to the rotting carcass. He lazily rested his head on his hand and peered at his classmate with indifference. "What did you do this time?"

Hyungseok frowned. "Um, isn't it a bit rude to just assume I did something bad?"

"Well, am I wrong?"

He grumbled and somehow managed to shrink even smaller. "Okay, let's be honest. Do you even care?"

Cocking a finger gun, Jinsung mouthed a blunt "no". He achieved a scoff in return. Well, isn't someone grumpy, Jinsung mused to himself not bothering to hide a smirk. He heard rumors while he came to class concerning his friend. He would be lying if he said that curiosity didn't trap him either. While he did share his fair share of theories, he immediately dumped them as quickly as they came. Hyungseok was too sad and awkward for a boy to ever commit to anything. Then again, he had to consider the time when the same boy found himself drunk at a hostess bar. Jinsung still wondered if it was truly an accident. When he had first met Hyungseok, he thought he was the type of guy who would use one hand to drink shots of whiskey while the other groped the lucky new lady that found her way on his lap. That was until he learned that this kid couldn't even breathe the same air with a girl to save his life.

Suddenly, the hair along his arm began to stick up. Jinsung shifted his eyes across the classroom feeling a strange sensation in his gut. It wasn't good.

A hush had loomed ominously. Even the buzz of the air conditioner clicked off.

"Hey," Jinsung whispered unconsciously, not daring to break the fragile quiet. He tapped his fingers against Hyungseok's arm. "Did you do pull some hocus pocus shit out of your ass?"

But when he glanced back at him, he found Hyungseok not even looking at him. His eyes were directed at the door, and they were filled with such burning intensity that Jinsung felt his blood drain.

Soft, almost silent, steps echoed across the floor until they stopped abruptly at Hyungseok's desk.

What the hell is he doing, Hyungseok cursed numbly, What the hell is he doing?

He was exposed. Shit, it was obvious he wasn't even trying to cover them up with his collar down, not that putting it up would do any good. Love marks were all along his jaw that refused to go unnoticed. His lips were still swollen, plump, and unmistakably lovestruck.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out something. Medicine. Hangover medicine—of all things!

All at once, the small gesture signaled the voices to start up again. Hyungseok could feel the ferocity of heated conversations that kindled lies encouragingly. Some were getting closer and closer to the truth and caused him to break out a nervous sweat. Yet, the person standing in front of him dared to ignore it all. Standing with accusing fingers pointing at him.

"Jae," Hyungseok laughed rather forcefully. He grabbed his arm not harshly but not friendly either. "Let's have a little talk outside," He said, yanking Jaeyeol along with him.

The classroom door slammed shut as they made their exit and only served to cause even more of an uproar. Poor Jinsung sat frozen in the seat next to Hyungseok's utterly baffled by the scene he had just witnessed. W-What? He blinked. What kind of drama is this?