🍋Valentino🍋

I walked down the streets of hell playing with my satin dress. I fiddled with the bow tying it and untying it. I was so nervous why did I say yes? for protection most likely but there was something else. I just couldn't place my finger on it. 

I stopped in front of the huge doors leading into the porn studios. Well not turning back now. I open the doors and step in. The lobby was very spacious with lots of couches and demons talking. I took a seat and waited I examined my surroundings the wallpaper was pink with little hearts and the couches seemed to match the pattern as well.

I took a deep breath my heart beating very loudly in my chest. What if I don't have the right body type or the right make up I worry. My thoughts drown out all the noises and chatter around me until one voice sticks out.

"(Y/N)?" I heard a voice call from across the room.

I stood up and practiced my breathing techniques as I walked across the room. The lady held the door for me as I walked through into a large office. 

"Ah (Y/N)!" 

I  turned to the voice to see none other then Valentino. I gave a small bow and straightened back up. He looked into my eyes through his heart shades. 

"What a pleasure" he says walking over to me.

He looks down at me and begins touching my body running his hands over all my curves. I held in a moan. He slowly rubbed my back as he leaned down and kissed me harshly on the lips. He licked my lower lip asking permission and I let him in. We fought for dominance him overpowering me almost instantly.

We pulled apart gasping for breath. He looked over at me with loathing in his eyes. He crept his hand up my leg until he reached my thigh and he started to massage it. I shuddered and held in yet another moan.

He crept his hand under my dress until he reached my underwear which he tugged on yet again asking for permission. I nodded and he began to unzip my dress. I felt it slip off my shoulders and onto the floor. the cold air hit me as I quivered for a second until Valentino pulled me towards him and hugged me. 

"Your beautiful my darling." he whispers in my ear.

he begins to kiss down my neck leaving hickeys. I shuddered in pleasure and he seemed to notice.

"Getting greedy now are we?" he asked licking his lips.

He began pulling off my bra and he let it fall to the floor. he admired my body before going to work. he kissed every inch of my skin leaving a wet trail of hickeys. He leaned into my neck and bit softly into my flesh letting blood soak into his teeth. 

I moaned and he smiled even more. "What a perfect sound my dear." he says holding me close.

I sigh and relax into him he was so warm. I wrap my arms around his form and close my eyes.

"Thank you for the fun time dear." he whispers seductively in my ear.