Chapter 1 (Remake)

You and your father had just moved to kouh you were getting ready for school after a hard time last night cleaning your new room and putting everything away

(Y/n): "Ok dad I'm leaving.

(F/n): "Ok be good.

He left and got to the school you are brought to your class for you introduced yourself.

(Y/n): "Hello I'm (Y/n) (L/n) i just moved into town i hope we can be good friends.

You sat behind a girl with red hair he smile at her and she smiles back and then looks back at the teacher everything seemed to go well as you left class the girl you said next to was talking to another person.

????: :Issei keep an eye on him.

Issei: "Yes rias.

You going to walk home but a guy stopped you with blonde hair with a girl next her with white hair.

????: "Excuse me my name is kiba the occult research club president would like to speak with you.

(Y/n): "Sorry but i have to finish moving into my house so unfortunately i have to decline.

You walk past them and the go to the present let them know unfortunately you felt like you were followed he looked at the corner of your eyes she the girl with white hair soon see you. But you start running until you finally lost her and got to her house with a note on the fridge door.

(Y/n)

I'm going to be working late tonight Finish unpacking this food in the fridge love you.

(F/n)

Afterwards you got most of done then our nowhere a woman appeared inside the house the spear made of light.

????: "Sorry but my boss once you did no hard feelings.

(Y/n): "Megadramon.

Megadramon: "Yup.

You brought out your shield surprising her.

She threw her spirit you only for the shadow the moment had your shield. You run at her and use the power of destruction to the stroy her and then someone else appears.

 You run at her and use the power of destruction to the stroy her and then someone else appears

??????: "(Y/n) (L/n) son of (F/n) (L/n) and venelana bael it's a pleasure.

(Y/n): "Who are you.

????: "My name is Sairaorg bael your cousin.

You are surprised him you had a cousin and then you cause your shield to disappear and your power to lower itself.

(Y/n): "It's nice to meet to more family before you hear you had years to talk to me why now.

Sairaorg: "It's hard to explain long story short though someone who wants to speak to you please come with me trust me you'll be glad you did.

You thought about a moment and left with him and she would teleport to a weird building and then you saw two people want you didn't recognize on the other you did and you were shocked to see who it wants.